- HIGHEST QUALITY: Carbomer dry eye gel with dexpanthenol for intensive care, completely free of mineral oil and petroleum
- LUBRICANT FOR DRY EYE: Soothing gel consistency ensures smooth eyelid closure
- LONG TERM RELIEF: Siccasan eye gel provides relief against irritated, dry eyes and red eyes
- REHYDRATING: Potent corneal gel heals, hydrates, and protects the eye at night
- QUICK REPAIR: Helps heal the corneal surface after surgeries or laser treatments, easing the sensation of burning eyes
- Item display volume: 10.0 unknown_modifier
- Item display weight: 20.0 grams
- Re-closable vials of 0.4ml solution
- Preservative Free
- The solution acts as artificial tears
- For moderate to severe dry eye
- 1 drop in the eye 2-3 times daily or as required
- Lubricant Eye
- Lubricant Eye
- the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- Clinitas Soothe is a gentle preservative-free eye drop, ideal for moderate-severe dry eyes, which contains the highest concentration of sodium hyaluronate (0.40%) available in an eye drop.
- Sodium hyaluronate (or hyaluronic acid) is a naturally occurring product in the eye and widely used in many eye drops for its fast and effective relief of dry eye symptoms.
- Ideal for: Contact lens wearers, Dry or sore eyes caused by working at a computer, reading and other close work, Watching TV, driving and other activities using concentration (i.e. reduces blink rate)...
- Clinitas Soothe can be used in conjunction with Clinitas Hydrate at night
- 20 Sealable vials which can be used for up to 12 hours providing gentle and long-lasting relief from dry eye disease
- Please read all label information on delivery
- America's #1-selling eye drop
- Provides temporary relief from burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure weather
- Preservative-free vials for sensitive eyes
- Special formula that has some of the same healthy qualities as natural tears
- STERILE: Single dose vials of preservative free eye drops ensure they remain sterile and infection free
- CONTACT LENSES: Suitable to use for rewetting contact lenses and relieves dry, itchy eyes
- HYALURONIC ACID: Helps relieve irritation, shields ocular surface, and lubricates the eyes
- ARTIFICAL TEARS, PRESERVATIVE FREE: Ocusan drops for dry eyes are completely preservative free
- EYE DROPS FOR EXTREMELY DRY EYES: Ideal for dry eyes, red eyes, itchy eyes and available in convenient single dose units
- Clinitas Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops is ideal for everyday use for dry, irritated, and gritty eyes caused by:
- Low blink rate activities - computer use, TV watching, driving, or reading
- Dry air due to air conditioning, heating, air travel, and pollution
- For contact lens, tired eyes, laser surgery
- Hycosan Extra is a dry eye drop which contains Sodium Hyaluronate, a natural ingredient that is used to replenish the tear film
- With a concentration of 0.2% Sodium Hyaluronate it offers effective relief and managing of symptoms for those suffering from more severe and persistant dry eyes
- Do you wear contact lenses? Not a problem as Hycosan Extra dry eye drops can be used by contact lens wearers
- Hycosan Extra Eye drops for dry eyes are contained within a unique bottle design. 1 pump of the bottle gives 1 drop
- A long-lasting and robust formula. Can be used for 6 months after first opening and can be stored at room temperature
Last update on 2021-10-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Eye Lubricants Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Eye Lubricants? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Eye Lubricants, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Eye Lubricants on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Eye Lubricants. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Eye Lubricants?
- What will Eye Lubricants do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Eye Lubricants?
- What’s the difference between good Eye Lubricants and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Eye Lubricants?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Eye Lubricants. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Eye Lubricants available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Eye Lubricants is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Eye Lubricants buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Eye Lubricants.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Eye Lubricants has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Eye Lubricants?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Eye Lubricants?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Eye Lubricants?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Eye Lubricants in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Eye Lubricants are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Eye Lubricants might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.