- UK Plug in Charger
- Charges 4x AA or AAA batteries
- Smart Charge function checks voltage and temperature of battery automatically
- LED Indicator to show when charging
- Compact design
- The smart eneloop premium charger is ideal for the demanding user, and charges 1–8 AA (Mignon)/AAA (Micro) Ni-MH batteries.
- The LEDs indicate the charge status per cell.
- Smart Charge & DeltaV protection: The quick charger is equipped with premium overcharge protection for particularly gentle charging. Each cell is charged individually, and charging is shut off...
- Can be used worldwide (100–240 V/50–60 Hz)
- Ideal for offices and events, when multiple batteries are being charged at the same time.
- Charges 2 x AA Cells in 1.5 Hours
- Accepts 4 x AA or 4 x AAA
- Smart Charge: Detects voltage and stops charging before overflow for longer battery life.
- Model number: 52061042
- The USB fast charger is small and compact and charges 1-4 Ni-MH batteries of the size AA and AAA
- Thanks to the usb output, the charger can also charge mobile devices such as smartphones etc. (also works with alkaline batteries);
- The intelligent charging system detects the individual cells and stops charging automatically when the battery is fully charged
- The intelligent eneloop pro fast charger is ideal for the discerning user and charges 1-4 Ni-MH batteries of the size AA (Mignon) or AAA (Micro).
- It has a single slot monitoring and checks and charges each cell separately. Each charging bay has an LED indicator and shows the status during charging.
- Smart Charge & DeltaV Protection: For a particularly gentle charge, the fast charger is equipped with a premium overcharge protection. Each cell charges individually and automatically stops charging before...
- The microprocessor controlled charger can determine the remaining charge of already used batteries.
- In just 2 hours, 1-2 eneloop AA (2500 mAh) batteries are fully charged. The Battery-Life Checker checks what condition your batteries are in and indicates when a battery needs to be replaced.
- Panasonic eneloop UK BQ-CC55 charger.
- Includes 2 x 1900mAh AA batteries.
- UK 3-Pin plug.
- Original Panasonic Eneloop BQ-CC18 Basic Charger
- Charges AA / AAA NiMH batteries in approx. 8 pieces (AAA) and 10 pieces (AA) (for Eneloop batteries)
- Universal use thanks to automatic input voltage detection (100 V - 240 V)
- Timer controlled
- 4-hour Ni-MH battery charger with USB charge port
- Recharges 2 or 4 AA / AAA Ni-MH batteries at a time (1 or 3 batteries can't be charged)
- Protects against wrong polarity charging and over charging
- Built-in switching power technology for worldwide use (100-240 V AC)
- To charge 2 batteries only, please insert batteries in two compartments either on left or right (next to each other)
- Professional Standard Battery charger offered by UK Based Company , The New 2021 UK Version Intelligent / Smart / AAA / AA battery charger with crisp display and precision internal components.
- Four charge current settings:- 200mA, 500mA, 700mA & 1000mA
- Four modes of operation: - Charge, Discharge, Refresh, Test
- Featuring four independent circuits, Charge any numbers of batteries ( 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 ) , Both AA / AAA NiCd and NiMH rechargeable batteries, from any manufacturer, in any combination, each battery is...
- USB port ( 5V, 1A ) to charge mobile phones or tablets with Ultra fast processor, 12V UK power supply ( Worldwide voltage compatible, 110 to 240 V ) , 12 month manufacturers UK warranty with UK cutomer...
- Ready in 4 hours* (Approx. 90% of full charge, when using Duracell 1300 mAh AA NiMH batteries; Approx. 80% of full charge when using Duracell 750 mAh AAA NiMH batteries)
- Duracell Hi-Speed Charger charges 4 AA rechargeable batteries in 4 hours*
- When LEDs start flashing green, batteries can be used for up to 4 hours (When charging AA batteries; results may vary by device and usage patterns)
- Comes with 2 AA 1300 mAh and 2 AAA 750 mAh Duracell rechargeable batteries included
- Charges both AA and AAA batteries
Last update on 2021-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Eneloop Chargers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Eneloop Chargers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Eneloop Chargers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Eneloop Chargers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Eneloop Chargers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Eneloop Chargers?
- What will Eneloop Chargers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Eneloop Chargers?
- What’s the difference between good Eneloop Chargers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Eneloop Chargers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Eneloop Chargers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Eneloop Chargers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Eneloop Chargers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Eneloop Chargers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Eneloop Chargers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Eneloop Chargers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Eneloop Chargers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Eneloop Chargers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Eneloop Chargers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Eneloop Chargers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Eneloop Chargers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Eneloop Chargers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.