- Energy Efficiency: A
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Main Oven Capacity: 65
- Dimensions (cm) - H59.5 x W59.5 x D57.5
- Cookology has now developed the SFO60 ovens, a single electric fan oven designed to be simple to operate, energy efficient and easy to install. Fitting into a standard 60cm oven cavity, these stylish ovens...
- You build this oven into a single oven cavity in your kitchen. This can be either an under-counter cavity or an eye-level cavity. This cooker is integrated, but comes with a standard 13amp plug, allowing...
- The new SFO60 range comes with several functions including Grill, Standard and Fan Assisted. Fan-assisted cooking allows the air inside the oven to circulate continually giving more even cooking every...
- The dedicated Light-Only mode makes cleaning easy, illuminating the entire cavity without any head. Combined with the stainless steel railings and enamelled interior, maintenance is a breeze. The door can...
- This product is rated A for energy consumption under the new 2021 European legislation, so you know that it's efficient and cost effective to run. Designed to match with other Cookology Hobs and Cooker...
- Every Craving Satisfied Fast - Satisfy everyone’s food cravings fast with the Russell Hobbs Express Mini Oven; enjoy cooking everything from roasted vegetables to large pizzas or even crunchy toast
- Versatility - The Russell Hobbs Express Mini Oven will quickly become your helping hand in the kitchen, thanks to its variety of 4 Different Settings – Grill, Bake, Toast and Keep Warm
- 2.5 x Faster than a Conventional Oven* - So your toast is ready in under 4 minutes (*vs your conventional electric oven when cooking a frozen cheese pizza at 200 °C)
- 60% Energy Saving * - Not only can you save time – but you can save energy too (*vs your conventional electric oven when cooking a frozen cheese pizza at 200 °C)
- 2 Years Manufacturers Guarantee - Plus 1 extra year when you register the product online
- LED clock and timer
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A
- Easy to clean interior
- Double glazed door
- Two wire shelves, one trivet, one grill pan, one handle
- Using an innovative LCD touch screen interface, along with fantastic functionality and sleek style, the Galanz BIOUK004LSS is perfect to slide into any modern home.
- Fan assisted oven functionality ensures air is circulated and your food is cooked and crisped evenly. It is also energy efficient with a triple glazed door and its A rating, so you can cook your favourite...
- We provide one-year warranty with Product Care UK. You could consult after-sales issues via call or email.
- ✔INNOVATION - 35 liter mini oven with recirculation, double glazing, interior lighting, 4 slide-in heights and removable breadcrumbs tray.
- ✔ SIMPLE - your own personal attitude. 2-hour timer and 3D recirculating air function, top heating, bottom heating, top and bottom heating - our mini oven features high quality standards.
- ✔ VERSATILE - Provides plenty of space for commercial pizza, bread rolls and pastries (cakes, etc.) and roast chicken (on skewers).
- ✔ FAST - for meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, vegan dishes and desserts - whether it's baking or grilling. Our mini ovens offer countless possibilities in the kitchen.
- ✔SPECIAL FEATURES - 5 cooking functions and hot air blower - The mini oven has 5 optional heating functions to suit all your cooking needs, such as grilling, grilling and baking. If you use a hot air...
- Every Craving Satisfied Fast - Quickly rustle up tasty food in the Large Air Fry Express Mini Oven; choose from 5 Different Cooking Modes: Air Fry, Bake, Grill, Toast and Keep Warm
- Air Fry Technology - Love the taste of fried food, but wish it was guilt-free? Simply use the function to fry anything from curly fries, buttermilk chicken and sweeter treats like air-fried donuts
- Convection Technology - Ever find yourself hungry, but in a hurry? It has a powerful 1500 W Convection Fan that distributes heat evenly - meaning cooking is 2.5 x Faster than a Conventional Oven
- Bake Pan and Rack Included - Bake tasty sweet treats using the Bake Pan, or use the Rack to toast some crunchy slices of bread in under 4 minutes
- 2 Years Manufacturers Guarantee - Plus 1 extra year when you register the product online
- Fan Oven with Grill
- 13AMP - you can attach a normal 3 pin plug
- Fully Programmable Timer with Digital Clock
- Black with Black Glass Control Panel and Door
- Fits in a Standard Oven Unit, under the counter or at eye-level
- With an 58 litre capacity and 5 oven functions, this oven can handle cooking for a large family. Installs are easy by simply plugging into the socket, no need for hardwiring.
- This built in oven has an easy clean interior so you won't need to waste time scrubbing the inside of your oven.
- Double glazed glass door, giving you peace of mind about safety and keeping the heat inside your oven. This will mean that your oven reaches its temperature quicker.
- Aperture dimensions (CMs): (H)60.0 x (W)56.0 x (D)58.0. Dimensions of the product (CMs): (H) 59.6 x (W) 56.5 x (D) 60
- 1 year guarantee with an additional year upon registration
- 45L MINI OVEN WITH GRILL: This NETTA 45L Mini Oven with Double Hotplate and Grill is ideal for kitchen areas where space is limited. This product is perfect for use in places such as caravans, holiday...
- HOT PLATES AND TIMER: This mini oven is complete with dual hotplates where you can choose between 600W and 800W of power. A 120-minute timer is built into this product which also has a maximum temperature...
- POWERFUL: With this 45L mini oven, you can cook everything you would in a conventional oven with the added benefit of quicker cooking time and a lower energy bill. Electric mini ovens are more energy...
- PEACE OF MIND: NETTA provide a full 365-day warranty on this product to give you peace of mind whilst using this item.
- DIMENSIONS: 55.5 x 40 x 38cm | WEIGHT: 11.5KG
Last update on 2021-10-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Electric Ovens Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Electric Ovens? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Electric Ovens, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Electric Ovens on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Electric Ovens. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Electric Ovens?
- What will Electric Ovens do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Electric Ovens?
- What’s the difference between good Electric Ovens and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Electric Ovens?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Electric Ovens. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Electric Ovens available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Electric Ovens is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Electric Ovens buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Electric Ovens.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Electric Ovens has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Electric Ovens?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Electric Ovens?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Electric Ovens?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Electric Ovens in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Electric Ovens are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Electric Ovens might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.