- Patented One-Click button folds the cart in 2 simple steps to compact size(16.5''W x 14.4"L x 28.4''H)
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 18.5 lbs.
- Patented press to brake, press again to release foot brake
- Three 11.5" x 2.6" EVA maintenance-free wheels provides perfect balance and traction on all types of terrain
- Patented basket with cooler build in, Mesh net on the handle, Umbrella holder and storage rack included
- Patented Quad-fold mechanism folds the cart to compact size in 3 simple steps
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 15.3 lbs.
- Three large 11.5” x 2.6” EVA maintenance-free wheels with ball bearings
- 28" wide body design for effortless pushing
- Umbrella holder and storage rack included. Scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, beverage holder and mesh net
- FOLDS IN ONE SECOND / PATENTED BULLET-SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Qwik-Fold cart only takes one second to open and fold with the patented Bullet-System Technology!
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM: This collapsible cart is built with a super strong, lightweight, and sturdy aluminum frame that makes it easy to maneuver. It also has an attractive powder-coated finish.
- BUILT-IN UMBRELLA HOLDER: This golf push cart features an adjustable umbrella holder (a $39.99 value) that will keep you and your clubs dry.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: This push cart opens and folds in one step, but is also compact to easily fit in the trunk of your car.
- PATENTED FOOT-BRAKE SYSTEM: Simply tap the break with your foot to engage the brake, then tap with your foot again to release the brake.
- Light weight - less than 12. 2 lbs
- Multiple handle positions and 27" Wide body Design for effortless pushing
- Front wheel alignment mechanism and Foot brake build in
- Two 10. 5 inch main and one 8-inch front maintenance free tires with ball bearings for smooth rolling and perfect traction on all kinds of terrain
- Miscellaneous basket, beverage/umbrella holder are included, Golf bag can be attached to the folded cart
- 【Lightweight And Portable】This golf bag push cart Simple two step folding system，can be folded/unfolded in a few seconds, easy to carry and store, saving storage space in your car or home
- 【Tough Durable Frame】The golf trolley made of thickened Heavy-Duty aluminum alloy frame structure material, and the upper and lower brackets can stably support various golf bags
- 【Easy Push Design】CLORIS golf cart 3 wheel，simple two step folding system,multiple handle positions for effortless pushing，reduces Muscle Strain
- 【You Will Get】1X Push-Pull Golf Carts 1X Golf Bag Rain Cover。Our carts also suitable as gifts for golfers
- 【100% Quality Assurance】12-Months Warranty！！ If you have any questions or problems with our products, please feel free to contact us. Our professional team will solve it for you as soon as possible
- Features a 200W motor which will tackle even the steepest of slopes. This model comes with an 18-Hole lithium battery which has a life span that is up to five times longer than a traditional lead-acid...
- A lightweight aluminium frame ensures easy transportation
- The trolley is fitted with a nine-speed control dial, along with a pre-set distance function which allows you to send your trolley forward by 10M, 20M or 30M
- A unique memory feature allows you to pre-set your required speed
- The trolley comes complete with a free accessory pack worth over 100 and includes an accessory station, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, drinks holder, rain cover and a carry bag
- For those looking for the most bang for their buck, the Continental golf trolley offers a perfect balance between performance, quality and value.
- The trolley's handle includes a drinks holder, scorecard holder and storage pouch, as well as tee holes - all the essential features you need.
- The trolley rolls smoothly around the course thanks to the wide ball-bearing wheels.
- Equally as important for when the trolley is off the course is the folding mechanism and quick release wheels, which allow for easy storage and transportation.
- Ambidextrous controller
- Features a huge 200W motor which will tackle the steepest of fairways and hills
- A large 12V/33AH lead acid battery to allow for a comfortable 36 holes to be played without charging.
- Auto cut off charger to prevent the battery from over charging.
- Includes an abundance of FREE accessories that include, accessory station, umbrella holder, score card holder, drinks holder, rain cover and a carry bag
- Compact folded size
- Ergonomic handle and foot parking brake
- Friction-free oversized wheels
- Multiple storage solutions
- Easilock compatible
- Will fit most models of: Powakaddy and Motocaddy such as the FW3, FW5, FW7, M Series, S1, S3, S5, S7. Powerbug - All models
- We are delighted with the heavy and robust quality of this Leisure Pursuits exclusive item that we are now offering for sale. In the nine years that we have sold this type of golf product, this latest...
- We have a smaller version available for 'X'Sports, Stowamatic, Bentley, Caddymatic, Pro Rider, Hillman I-Kart, Ben Sayers, Proforce, Leisure Pursuits, Promaster, Precision (our Part code 2568).
- Constructed of durable 600D heavyweight and waterproof canvas bag with a robust zip fastening and strong over shoulder carry straps for easy transportation. A 'X'Sports high quality product. Finished off...
- Great design means there is also no need to remove your wheels if you so choose. Perfect for protecting your trolley when not in use and keeping your car free of mud and dirt. Dimensions - H86cm (33.9") x...
Last update on 2022-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Electric Golf Push Carts Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Electric Golf Push Carts? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Electric Golf Push Carts, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Electric Golf Push Carts on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Electric Golf Push Carts. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Electric Golf Push Carts?
- What will Electric Golf Push Carts do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Electric Golf Push Carts?
- What’s the difference between good Electric Golf Push Carts and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Electric Golf Push Carts?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Electric Golf Push Carts. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Electric Golf Push Carts available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Electric Golf Push Carts is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Electric Golf Push Carts buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Electric Golf Push Carts.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Electric Golf Push Carts has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Electric Golf Push Carts?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Electric Golf Push Carts?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Electric Golf Push Carts?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Electric Golf Push Carts in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Electric Golf Push Carts are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Electric Golf Push Carts might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.