- 3G/4G data sharing
- Printer server. OS Support - Windows 8 , 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 , 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista , 32bit/64bit, Windows XP , 32bit/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux
- Download Master
- Ethernet WAN allows to use as an DSL modem router or stand-alone wireless router.
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Fast Ethernet ports for the reliable internet performance
- VDSL/ADSL WAN multi service for IPTV support.
- PPTP VPN server and PPTP/L2TP VPN client support.
- Built-in ADSL2+ Modem
- Push n Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Easily manage your home network with the NETGEAR genie apps
- New-generation WiFi 6 – Enjoy ultrafast speeds up to 5400 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 160MHz channels.
- DSL, Ethernet and Mobile Internet – DSL-AX82U has multiple ways to connect to the internet with a DSL port, Ethernet port, or even an USB port for mobile broadband connection.
- Choose your lighting vibe – Feature ASUS Aura RGB lighting effects that you can choose from a variety of lighting effects and customise lighting to align with specific modes.
- ASUS AiMesh support – Create a flexible, seamless whole-home mesh network with AiMesh-compatible routers.
- Commercial-grade home network security – Lifetime free ASUS AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, with WPA3 and advanced Parental Controls to protect your home.
- NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology on the DSL-AC88U delivers a combined 3167 Mbps Wi-Fi speed allows smooth streaming of 4K/UHD videos, online gaming or other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- True two-in-one modem router with Ethernet WAN and DSL WAN device.Network Standard IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6
- Gigabit WAN/LAN ports for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
- USB 3.0/2.0 for faster file sharing, printer sharing, and speed network
- OS Support - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- TalkTalk Branded Edition
- Next-generation wi-fi standards give you massive speeds
- Monitors your connection and reboots if it spots a problem
- Features Gigabit LAN ports and integrates an ADSL2+, VDSL2 and G.fast modem and FXS port (phone).
- supports 802.11 b/g/n/ac 3×3 MIMO on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11 a/n/ac 4×4 MIMO on 5GHz, has four Gigabit LAN ports, a single USB 2.0 socket and a modem that works with ADSL2+ and VDSL2 services
- Smart Hub Box contents: Setup Guide, Power Supply, Wireless Card, RJ11 and Network Cable and Filter.
- Concurrent Dual Band: 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Two WAN ports for DSL and Ethernet offer double the choice – wireless router or DSL modem
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fibre and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable internet performance
- OS Support - Windows 8.1,8,7,10,Vista,2000,XP,Mac OS X 10.1,10.4,10.5,10.6,10.7,10.8
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
- Transmit Power : <20dB/m (EIRP) and also features Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- All-in-one: VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides a one-stop networking solution
- this is a used item and has been reset to factory setting
Last update on 2021-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Dsl Modems Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Dsl Modems? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Dsl Modems, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Dsl Modems on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Dsl Modems. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Dsl Modems?
- What will Dsl Modems do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Dsl Modems?
- What’s the difference between good Dsl Modems and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Dsl Modems?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Dsl Modems. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Dsl Modems available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Dsl Modems is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Dsl Modems buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Dsl Modems.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Dsl Modems has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Dsl Modems?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Dsl Modems?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Dsl Modems?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Dsl Modems in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Dsl Modems are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Dsl Modems might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.