- 125cc Power - Wheelies in 2nd & 3rd !
- Manual Clutch - 4 Speed Gearbox
- Electric & Kick Start
- Sump Guard, K&N Style Air Filter, Wavy Discs etc...
- See Before You Buy, Full Parts Back Up!
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Peter Billingsley, Stuart Pankin, Anne Bloom (Actors)
- Hoite C. Caston (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Dirt Bike Riding and Stunt Game
- Realistic Physics
- 20 Challenging Levels
- Amazing 3D Graphics
- English (Publication Language)
- Wendy Hinote Lanier (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 01/01/2017 (Publication Date) - North Star Editions Inc (Publisher)
- ★Rugged frame: with strong support strength, ergonomic design, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, providing you with a safe and reliable travel plan.The bike is fully assembled.
- Powerful off-road performance: 30AН high power high capacity battery With STORM 1800W DC motor. gearbox: low speed ratio 1: 7.97, high speed ratio 1: 4.8, low speed 35km / h, high speed 57km/h. Endurance:...
- Ultra-light high-performance dirt bikes: D1 evolutionary performance upgrade, two-speed mechanical transmission, with a wider power output range, low-speed climbing is more beneficial, high-speed off-road...
- Front and rear suspension: Front shock,air pressure stroke about 155mm preload, multi-stage damping adjustable; rear shock, air pressure stroke about 130mm preload, multi-stage damping adjustable.
- Riding fun: Casual riding, light, quiet and comfortable. Off-road racing, the gearbox is blessed with high-strength bodywork, allowing you to ride the field without fear of challenges!
- Colour : multi-coloured
- Package size: 20.5 x 7 x 12.2 cm
- Item Package Weight: 0.30kg
- Made in China
- Lots of dirt bikes to choose!
- Very simple controls!
- Incredible graphics!
- Infinite rally racing track! Extreme speed!
- English (Publication Language)
- The MX125 is Razor’s smallest electric dirt bike, scaled down to size for riders ages 7and up
- Designed with moto cross dirt bike geometry, knobby tires and twist-grip throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 8mph (13km/h) with up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Size: 27.5 x 2.10 inches. ETRTO 54-584. Suitable for 27.5` Wheels
- Weight: 1100gr each tyre. Package consists of 1 x tyre
- Made of high quality nylon and rubber compound. Kevlar wire cord bead for tyre reinforcement
- Grip tread for better stability and confident ride in terrain and outdoors. Also provides fast and comfortable ride on roads and tarmac. Perfect replacement tyre for mountain or road bicycles with 27.5"...
- Fincci - buy with confidence from UK brand. Full after-sale support and manufacturer warranty. Fincci tyres has passed all relevant CE and ISO certificates
- MAINLAND UK ONLY, EXCLUDES ISLES, IRELAND, HIGHLAND
Last update on 2021-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Dirt Bikes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Dirt Bikes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Dirt Bikes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Dirt Bikes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Dirt Bikes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Dirt Bikes?
- What will Dirt Bikes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Dirt Bikes?
- What’s the difference between good Dirt Bikes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Dirt Bikes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Dirt Bikes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Dirt Bikes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Dirt Bikes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Dirt Bikes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Dirt Bikes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Dirt Bikes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Dirt Bikes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Dirt Bikes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Dirt Bikes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Dirt Bikes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Dirt Bikes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Dirt Bikes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.