- Mid tower computer case wide space structure, support ATX/M-ATX/ITX Motherboard
- Side through desgin, tempered glass (front panel) & acrylic (side panel) combine, elegant and contracted style
- Maximum support total 2 x SSD/HDD + 2 x SSD or 4 x SSD
- Maximum support 240MM/120MM water cooling radiator, 360MM length graphic card, 158MM height CPU air cooler, 6 x 120mm case cooling fans (3 red halo LED case fans included))
- I/O Ports - 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 , 1x HD Audio. 1x Microphone, 1x Power Switch, 1x Reset
- Elegant, modern design: with flush-mounted side panel window
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- SSD support: all four hard drive trays provide solid state drive support
- Tool-free 3.5 inch and 5.25 inch drive installation
- Cable routing channels and holes
- DIY Your Case: 3 Cartoon stickers included, you can also use other stickers to decorate your PC case. Solid yellow and pink are available, providing a cute style design for PC builders.
- Mid Tower Case: Support M-ATX/ITX Motherboard, support 320mm length graphic card& 2* HDD+1* SSD or 3* SSD.
- Bottom ARGB Lighting: Minor changes made huge difference, work with 5V ARGB to release a variety of lighting effects.
- Cooling: There are vents on both sides, top and bottom. Maximum support 240mm water cooling radiator, 150mm height CPU air cooler, 6*120mm case cooling fans, support 1*240mm water cooler.
- Thoughtful Design: Provide silicone dust proof to avoid annoying dust and dirt enter I/O port
- Make it personal: Combining stylish tempered glass, customisable RGB lighting, innovative cable management and concentrated airflow, choose the 4000X RGB for a unique high-performance PC
- Tempered glass side and front panels: Show off your components and RGB lighting, with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow
- Corsair rapidroute cable management system: Makes it simple and fast to build an immaculate, professional-looking system with major cables neatly routed through a single channel
- Three included 120 mm RGB fans: Corsair AirGuide RGB fans utilise anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling
- Smart RGB lighting out of the box: Fully control and synchronise the RGB lighting for up to six fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and Corsair iCUE software
- Minimalist exterior design, featuring a side panel with tinted window that extends from edge to edge
- Space for up to five 120mm fans, with a pre-installed 120mm front fan
- Ample storage space to easily mount up to three HDDs and two SSDs
- Sleek and modern front panel: Equipped with a high-speed USB 3.0 port and additional ports for the latest connection technologies
- Openings and clamps for cable routing: completely hide the cables behind the motherboard to keep the appearance of your system tidy, allow the flow of air to pass freely and improve the cooling system
- Full tool-less designed chassis
- Ultra thin desktop micro ATX case, supports various micro M/B
- Put both vertical or horizontal
- Quick release side panel
- Pad lock, Kensington lock, Alarm Switch optional
- Full Window Side Panel: Edge-to-Edge full window side panel shows off your system in style.
- Clean and Minimalist Design: Clean lines, curved edges with soft accent lighting
- Builder-Friendly Internal Layout: Simple and intuitive internal layout enables easy and quick building.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Room for up to 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator at top, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
- Expansive Storage Space: Rugged-construction steel drive tray provides ample of room for additional drives.
- Outstanding High Airflow Cooling: Four cooling fans and Direct Airflow Path layout delivers cool air to your PC’s hottest components
- Three Included LL120 RGB Fans: Light up your system with a total of 48 customisable RGB LEDs
- Intelligent Control, Unlimited Possibilities: An included Corsair Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by Corsair iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB...
- Dual-Chamber Layout: A distinctive dual-chamber design makes it easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view
- Three Crystal-Clear Tempered Glass Panels: Fitted in the front, roof and a hinged easy-access side panel door, providing an elegant view of your PC’s high-profile components
- Cube design with full mesh on the front panel. Case size 328*260*202mm / 12.91*10.24*7.95in [When installing, please be careful of the panel!]
- Support 270mm/10.63in graphics card; Support a 120mm/4.7in liquid cooling radiator; Maximum support 160mm/6.3in height CPU Cooler.
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to 1 x 3.5" HDD and 1 x 2.5" SSD
- Support ITX motherboard(170*170mm/6.7*6.7in) motherboard, support standard ATX power supply.
- Minimalist I/P Ports Design: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Mid Tower, Support ATX/M-ATX/ITX Motherboard,
- 4mm Side Windows Tempered Glass, Mirror Front Panel
- Maximum Support 8 LED RGB Fans or 360mm Front +120mm Rear Water Cooling System 【Case only, includes no fans or radiator】
- Support 410MM Length Graphic Card, 155MM Height CPU Air cooler
- Full black coating & PSU cover - Let your system stand out with an all-black background
Last update on 2021-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Desktop Cases Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Desktop Cases? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Desktop Cases, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Desktop Cases on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Desktop Cases. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Desktop Cases?
- What will Desktop Cases do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Desktop Cases?
- What’s the difference between good Desktop Cases and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Desktop Cases?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Desktop Cases. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Desktop Cases available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Desktop Cases is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Desktop Cases buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Desktop Cases.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Desktop Cases has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Desktop Cases?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Desktop Cases?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Desktop Cases?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Desktop Cases in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Desktop Cases are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Desktop Cases might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.