- Please Note this product doesn’t come with a remote.
- For rooms up to (square feet): 144. The cable is 6 feet long
- 1500 watts of heating power, silent operation
- Best for medium to large rooms that need constant heat in the colder seasons
- High quality, patented steel assembly permanently sealed oil reservoir never needs refilling
- Quality designer electric radiators by De'Longhi. Curved design allows a better hot airflow. Child secure, low surface temperature to avoid burns.
- Touch remote control included with 5 different settings. Remote control unit stored magnetically to the front panel (supplied with wall mounting bracket). Aluminium curved panel that will heat the room...
- Fluid oil filled that holds the heat generated for longer. Comfort setting corresponds to user desired temperature. Antifreeze setting fixed at 7C. Night time setting keeps a comfortable temperature with...
- Fitted with pilot wire to enable automation from an alternative room thermostat. Chrono mode enables the use of three pre-set temperatures. Heavy duty wall fixing kit included. Water resistant: IP24...
- Double insulated no earth wire required. Pilot wire for use with automated system. Keypad locking avoids accidental modifications. Overdrive mode 2hr booster setting 24hr 7 day programmer.
- 500w heat output
- Adjustable room thermostat
- Anti-frost protection
- Overheat safety protection
- Large carry handles
- Maximum power: 2000 W
- Safe and efficient ceramic heating element, that provides fast and powerful spot heat safely, thanks to the ceramic element self-regulating heat output
- Digital control panel with LED display
- 2 power settings to optimize the energy consumption
- Curved design allows a better hot airflow
- Easily set temperature, timer and manage power settings with the ergonomic turn and push controls
- Night time setting keeps a comfortable temperature with reduced energy costs
- Child secure, low surface temperature to avoid burns
- Fluid oil filled that holds the heat generated for longer
- Safe and efficient ceramic heating element provides fast and powerful spot heat safely, thanks to the ceramic element self-regulating heat output
- 2 power settings to optimize the energy consumption
- Summer ventilation
- Ergonomic handle, for easy transportation
- Maximum power: 1800W
- Robust 2.5 kW heating giant with full metal housing
- Ideal for use in garages, workshops or basements.Suitable for room areas up to 30 square metres
- All metal construction, cooling fan, 2.5 kW power heat setting
- Heat insulated handle overheat protection, child safeguard switch, tip over safeguard switch
- Honeywell quality: 3 years guarantee
- PTC Ceramic Technology: Advanced PTC ceramic heating elements provide faster, more efficient, longer, and safer heat transfer than traditional fan heaters. This electric heater is perfect for keeping you...
- Adjustable Thermostat: An easy-to-use and fully adjustable thermostat control is built into the mini heater to monitor the temperature around and ensure optimal heating and energy efficiency
- 2 Power Settings & Oscillation: Includes 2000W (High) and 1000W (Low) power settings as well an automatic 80° oscillation mode for heating larger rooms and spaces
- Portable: The lightweight compact design and carry handle allow the heater to be easily transported to wherever you need it most, making it great for use in homes, bedrooms, garages, schools and offices
- Advanced Safety: Built in overheat protection and anti-tip over switch ensure the heater instantly switches off in any unsafe situation. Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 52 cm. 220-240V, 50Hz.
Last update on 2022-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Delonghi Gas Heaters Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Delonghi Gas Heaters? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Delonghi Gas Heaters, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Delonghi Gas Heaters on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Delonghi Gas Heaters. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Delonghi Gas Heaters?
- What will Delonghi Gas Heaters do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Delonghi Gas Heaters?
- What’s the difference between good Delonghi Gas Heaters and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Delonghi Gas Heaters?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Delonghi Gas Heaters. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Delonghi Gas Heaters available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Delonghi Gas Heaters is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Delonghi Gas Heaters buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Delonghi Gas Heaters.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Delonghi Gas Heaters has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Delonghi Gas Heaters?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Delonghi Gas Heaters?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Delonghi Gas Heaters?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Delonghi Gas Heaters in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Delonghi Gas Heaters are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Delonghi Gas Heaters might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.