- SLEEK & SILENT - With its brushed anodized aluminium finished in gunmetal black the Hyper 212 Black Edition conceals subtle enhanced performance while discreetly lowering the noise
- DIRECT COOLING WITH GROOVED FINS - The primary heat exchanger features 4 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins with lateral grooves upon the plate to...
- NICKEL-PLATED BLACK HEAT SINK - Offer superior heat radiation compared to regular aluminium fins Stacked fin array ensures minimal air resistance
- SILENCIO FP120 FAN - Ultra-quiet Silent Driver IC technology reduces noise (6 5 - 26 dBA) and delivers robust air pressure (2 9 mmH₂O) Can be easily configured into a dual push-pull system with a...
- AMD & INTEL COMPATIBLE - Includes versatile all-in-one mounting brackets that support Intel (LGA2066 LGA2011-v3 LGA2011 LGA1151 LGA1150 LGA1155 LGA1156 LGA1366) and AMD (AM4 AM3+ AM3 AM2+ AM2 FM2+ FM2 FM1)...
- Air flow - 82.9 CFM. Noise level - 36.0 decibels
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in)
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- COMPACT CPU COOLER - At just 136mm in height, the Hyper TX3 EVO is both a reliable and affordable solution for computer cases limited CPU clearance
- DIRECT COOLING WITH GROOVED FINS - The primary heat exchanger features 3 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins upon the plate to further augment thermal...
- ALUMINIUM FIN HEAT SINK - Optimised to perform at high and low fan speeds (800 - 2200 RPM)
- 92MM PWM FAN - A Long Life Sleeve Bearing and anti-vibration rubber pads ensure quiet (17 - 30 dBA) yet robust airflow (0.35 - 2.63 mmH2O, 15.7 - 43.1 CFM). Quick-snap brackets can be easily configured...
- AMD & INTEL COMPATIBLE - Includes versatile all-in-one mounting brackets that support Intel (LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 and LGA775) and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2,...
- ULTRA-LOW PROFILE - The G200P's compact 39.4 mm height clearance is ideal for Small Form Factor (SFF) mini-ITX/mITX PC cases where build space is limited
- COMPACT, CAPABLE, COLOURFUL - The petite yet powerful 92mm PWM fan delivers exceptional top-down air flow and pressure (35.5 CFM, 2.4 mmH2O) and support RGB illumination which can be assigned either...
- DUAL C-SHAPED HEAT PIPES - The copper CPU cold plate is anchored to 2 copper heat pipes embedded at strategic angles within a dense aluminium fin array to ensure optimal heat dispersion within limited...
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED AIR FLOW -Cool air is forced downwards into the heatsink from which heat exhaust flows outwards to opposite edges of the cooler in parallel with the cooling fins thereby minimizing air...
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - An included manual controller allows any system to enjoy RGB lighting, while the cooler bracket is compatible with AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1) & Intel (LGA...
- 3 Heat Pipes
- Direct Contact
- Aluminium Fins
- 1 x 92mm wide range PWM Blue LED fan.Dimensions: 108 x 89.5 x 138.5 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 5.5 in)
- Cooler Master exclusive X-Vent and Air-Guide technology optimize the air flow toward heatpipes and ultimately reduce CPU temperature.
- Heat Column: Custom Cooper Heat Column technology increases the direct contact surface area for exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance; Air flow, 22.63 CFM; Noise level: 30.0 decibels
- Low profile aluminum stack fins designed for excellent heat dissipation
- RGB ring: illuminate your cooler with RGB ring and Fan which are both Certified compatible to motherboard vendors RGB software
- Low profile: 74; 5mm in height, perfect for small form factors and HTPC
- Wired RGB controller: the controller allows customizable colors and effects for the fans and top cover with just the touch of a button.Cpu socket support: Intel LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151,...
- New SickleFlow 120 Fan: Improved airflow and air pressure with revised curve blade design.
- Asymmetrical 4 Heat pipes Design: Asymmetrical heat pipe design provides RAM compatibility and clearance across various platforms
- Direct Contact Technology: Exclusive Direct Contact Technology using 4 copper heat pipes delivers exceptional heat dissipation
- Optimal Air Flow: Stacked fin array minimizes resistance for better airflow through the heatsink
- Quiet Operation: Performance fan reduces vibration for silent operation
- Four Direct Contact heat pipes between CPU and cooler.
- Premium aluminum top cover.
- Dual 120mm fans with quick snap fan bracket.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique blade design and red LEDs.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets. Optimized bracket design for easy installation.
- MASTERLIQUID LITE SERIES - Calibrated to bring quiet, high-performance, CPU liquid coolers to the mainstream market with affordable all-in-one solutions for novices and experienced builders.
- DUAL DISSIPATION PUMP - The copper plate heat exchanger anchors a unique dual-chamber pump designed to reduce vibration and noise ( 8 dBA) to near-silence (a white LED logo indicates when it's on)....
- SINGLE FAN RADIATOR - MasterLiquid Lite 120 fits virtually any PC chassis with a 120 mm fan slot near the CPU. The discreet low-resistance radiator is supported by a MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance fan with...
- ROBUST TUBING - Extra-thick corrugated FEB tubing allows for sharp corners or tight bends without compromising the internal profile to ensure uninterrupted water flow.
- COOLER MASTER QUALITY - With its simple twist-and-play guide and 2-year warranty, the Masterliquid Lite series offers unprecedented ease for installing liquid cooling in mainstream chassis.
- DUAL HEATSINKS - The 6 heat pipe-array features a dual-tower layout which provides twice the surface area for excellent thermal dissipation and optimal cooling of the CPU; An additional 120mm fan is...
- STEALTHY PUSH-PULL CONFIGURATION - Dual SickleFlow 140 V2 fans run at whisper-quiet noise levels (10 to 27 dBA) while delivering superior airflow and pressure (67 CFM, 2.25 mmH2O); This configuration...
- NICKEL-PLATED COPPER BASE - The nickel-plated copper contact plate helps maximize the contact area with the CPU; this fine coating prevents copper corrosion and oxidation without inhibiting the thermal...
- PREMIUM AESTHETICS - The brushed sable aluminium top cover is complimented by matte black fans as well as jet black finished heat-pipes and heatsinks; The generous design proportions fit into most...
- UNIVERSAL SOCKET COMPATIBILITY - The MA624 Stealth cooler features easy-to-install mounting pins and is compatible with both Intel (LGA 2066/2011-v3/1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150) and AMD...
Last update on 2022-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Cooler Master Cpu Fans Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Cooler Master Cpu Fans? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Cooler Master Cpu Fans, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Cooler Master Cpu Fans on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Cooler Master Cpu Fans. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
- What will Cooler Master Cpu Fans do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
- What’s the difference between good Cooler Master Cpu Fans and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Cooler Master Cpu Fans. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Cooler Master Cpu Fans available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Cooler Master Cpu Fans is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Cooler Master Cpu Fans buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Cooler Master Cpu Fans.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Cooler Master Cpu Fans has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Cooler Master Cpu Fans?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Cooler Master Cpu Fans in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Cooler Master Cpu Fans are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Cooler Master Cpu Fans might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.