- Large Professional 40mm drivers with a 18Hz - 20kHz frequency response reveal every nuance delivering exceptional detail
- Mix with confidence thanks to a neutral sound signature and accurate sound reproduction, 32 Ohms, 110 dB SPL/V
- Self-adjusting headband and a lightweight design provide exceptional comfort and stylish looks
- Excellent isolation with a closed-back design and large circumaural ear cups for a great soundscape
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4'' screw on adapter and 3m cable
- Professional over-ear closed back headphones perfectly-suited to both the stage and studio
- Advanced closed-back technology provides exceptional isolation
- Extremely comfortable design with thick pads and a self-adjusting headband
- Intuitive auto-mute switch mutes your headphones When you take them off
- Comes complete with a 3m Straight cable and a 5m coiled cable
- Premium, around-ear, closed back headphones
- Padded headband and luxurious ear pads perfect for long listening sessions
- 1.2m detachable cable with 3.5mm Jack with in line microphone and remote for call & music control
- Additional robust 3m detachable cable and 6.3mm jack
- Black Color & Matte Finish.Sound pressure level (SPL)-118dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Wired, ultra lightweight on ear design ensures ideal wearing comfort
- Three button remote control and microphone located on the detachable cable allows call and music control for Android devices
- Robust, foldable headband for easy storage on the go
- Closed-back design and ergonomic ear pads reduce background noise and provide immersive detail
- Microphone sensitivity minus 44 Decibel Volts by Pascal
- Connecting Type: Wired
- Dolby PL / AC3: No
- Earclip: No
- Neckband: No
- Noise Cancellation: No
- Ideal for professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles
- Expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass.
- Developed with aluminium alloy and carbon fibre construction for super lightweight design and durability
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz – 25 kHz. Cable Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Closed-back studio reference headphones
- 53mm dynamic drivers
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Ultra-soft ear cups and adjustable head
- Includes 63mm adaptor
- Flat, accurate sound quality derived from the RH-200/RH-200S
- Newly developed driver provides ultra-wide frequency range
- Classy visual appearance with aluminium housing plate
- Semi-closed design, detailed sound with bass extension
- Auto-fit headband for comfortable wear over long periods
- 2.5m cable
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Closed Back Headphones Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Closed Back Headphones? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Closed Back Headphones, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Closed Back Headphones on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Closed Back Headphones. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Closed Back Headphones?
- What will Closed Back Headphones do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Closed Back Headphones?
- What’s the difference between good Closed Back Headphones and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Closed Back Headphones?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Closed Back Headphones. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Closed Back Headphones available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Closed Back Headphones is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Closed Back Headphones buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Closed Back Headphones.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Closed Back Headphones has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Closed Back Headphones?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Closed Back Headphones?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Closed Back Headphones?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Closed Back Headphones in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Closed Back Headphones are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Closed Back Headphones might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.