- Package Included-Our multi-use safety climbing rope come with two O Shaped Steel Hooks and a storage bag.It's very convenient for you to use storage and transport.
- Size-Diameter: 10mm, Length:10m, load capacity:326598N(about 2740 kg). Safe Working advice :400KG， Sewing crafts at both ends of the rope, more robust and reliable.
- High-Quality Materials- Our static climbing ropes adopt a high-strength polyester outer sheath + high-strength inner core, very strong and durable and wear-resistant, making them safe；Low stretch rope...
- Widely Range Used- Our this static climbing rope are not only a great hiking rope, but also a emergency rope for camping, fire rescue, aerial work, engineering protection, expeditions, tree work, swing...
- SHOPPING WITHOUT WORRY- 30 days refund,1 year warranty, if you have any quality problems within 1 year, please contact us, we will offer you best solution------Service Time: 7x24H; Refund: completed within...
- The length of the ropes: 10，20m ；Colour：Black，Red，Blue；
- High quality Polyester material, very strong and durable, heavy duty rot and tear resistant;
- Loan-bearing of the rope reach 1200kg, safe enough to do any outdoor activity;
- Can be rolled up to a small part, easy to keep them tidy and clean, very compact to carry it with you;
- They are perfect for climbing, camping, hiking, boating, fishing, caving, engineering, expansion, also great for pets.
- 【Material And CE Certification】Our Climbing rope is made of high strength polyester and polypropylene material. Which is durable and long lasting, good abrasion resistance with firm braiding sheath for...
- 【Light Weight and Compact】It takes almost no space in your backpack and easy to carry on. Acts as a great helper for you in outdoor environment. You can find so many creative applications out of this...
- 【High Abrasion Resistance】Polyester reinforced silk, use nanotechnology to create ultra-fine nylon raw silk. There are 7 cores inside, and each consists of 10 roots. The outer part is tightly woven,...
- 【Widely Application】They are perfect for climbing, camping, hiking, downhill, hoist accessory, boating, caving, fishing, engineering, excavations protection expansion, escape, fire survive, backup.
- 【Loan-bearing】10MM climbing rope with 7 cores inside, the max tensile force is about 15KN and the loan-bearing of the rope is about 2500 lbs. Weight limited : 300 kg.
- 💪Hemp Material - Natural hemp fibers, wear-resistant, strong, soft touch climbing rope, easy to knot, it won't hurt your hands.
- 💪Wide Range Choices - Diameter: 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, Length: 3m/4m/ 4,5m/5,5m /6m/7,7m/9m. The unstable nature of climbing a rope forces you to stabilize your climb which works out your back, legs and...
- 💪🏽Durable - 10cm heat-shrink end caps prevent fraying, they help keep the shape of the rope without deformation or looseness.
- 💪Big Carabiner - 9cm long carabiner makes it easier to hook the rope without any assembly tools. Easy to hang on any beam or tree branch.
- 💪🏽Strength Training - Used as gym climbing rope, battle rope, fitness rope, undulation rope and power training rope. Ideal for exercise, climbing, air yoga ect; Use at home, garden, gym, garage...
- Detail parameter: Both ends sewed with 2 Carabiners, 2 Plastic Protection rings. Diameter: 10mm, Pull(Max tensile force): 10KN（2200lbs), Weight limited : 1000 kg.
- Superior material: Polyester reinforced silk, use nanotechnology to create ultra-fine nylon raw silk. Which is durable and long lasting, good abrasion resistance with firm braiding sheath for a longer...
- Knitting technology: Our rope is made of three large core ropes. Weaving precision does not absorb water, moderate soft, strong binding force, more wear-resistant. Not easy pilling and keep Good braking...
- Reinforced seams - Sewing buckles are strong, machine sewing, thickened heat-shrink tubing, high temperature resistance, and more effective protection of the rope. Both the sewing thread and the length of...
- Widely application - Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Escape, Fire Survival, Lanyard, Training, Cave Exploration, Rope Drop, tree climbing, canyoning and more. In addition, it also can be used as a swing rope,...
- ☑ Robust and Safe: Our climbing ropes are made of high-strength polyester and polypropylene materials. Rugged and durable, good abrasion resistance, firm braided sheath and longer service life. Security...
- ☑ Professional Workmanship: Yibang safety ropes have passed various tensile tests, single tensile force, circular tensile force, grab-me pull force, etc., and the quality is reliable. Static wire ropes...
- ☑ Precise Weaving: Our rope consists of 13 inner cores, each of which is made of three strands. 48 spindles are precision weaved. The knitting precision is high, non-absorbent, moderately soft, strong...
- ☑ Details: Each safety rope is 33 feet long, diameter: 8 mm, tension (maximum tension): 15 KN (3300 pounds) . Both ends sewed with 2 stainless steel protection rings, 2 buttonholes.
- ☑ Wide range of applications: They are very suitable for climbing, camping, hiking, downhill, crane accessories, boating, caving, fishing, engineering, excavation protection expansion, escape, fire...
- [Safety Outdoor Climbing Rope]: High quality polyester material, very strong and durable. Diameter: 10mm(0.39inch) Max tensile force ：21KN (4600lb). weight:80g/meter.10mm diameter stands up to regular...
- [Multiple Choice]:The length of the ropes are 20FT(6M), 50FT(15M),and 98FT(30M); color available are black, orange.
- [High Abrasion Resistance]: Double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm.Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots.
- [Low Stretchability]: High moisture resistance and Low ductility static rope can reduce the security risks caused by the rope extension. the benefits of adopting adapt to harsh...
- [Wide range of applications]: NewDoar climbing rope is a good helper for outdoor mountaineering, and it is also suitable for magnet fishing,hauling loads, rescue work,arborist work, tree climbing,...
- 【Size】: 10M / 15M / 20M / 30M; Diameter: 8mm; Weight: 30 g / m; Color: Orange
- 【Material】 The climbing rope is made of high strength polypropylene that can float on the surface.
- 【safety rope】The cord diameter of the safety rope is 8 mm, great strength up to 950 kg.Long life, anti-aging, good feeling.
- 【Field of application】 rescue, escape, surface rescue, bundled clothes, various decoration weavings.
- 【Note】 This climbing rope is not available as a main rope of climbing, but as a helper. It is multifunctional, can be used not only as a climbing rope, but also as an aid to rescue equipment, tree...
- GM CLIMBING Double Braid Accessory Cord is in particular designated for outdoor recreation activities, like making prusik loop, lanyard, ice threads for climbing, arborist, mountaineering, caving, and etc.
- Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots.
- High Abrasion Resistance! Double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this "sturdy sheath" gives it great abrasion resistance which...
- High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption.
- Light weight and compact, takes almost no space in your backpack and easy to carry on. Acts as a great helper for you in outdoor environment. You can find so many creative applications out of this...
- Length:20 meters (65feet); Diameter: 10mm(0.39inch).
- Package contains: 1 premium safety rope, 1 buggy bag .
- CE Standard: This Outdoor Climbing Rope meets the CE standard. The Max tensile force is up to 12KN(about 2700lbf).
- Sturdy and high quality: High abrasion resistance with firm braiding sheath for a longer service life. The rope is also flexible enough for operator to easily make knots in outdoor.
- Widely Application: Perfect for Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Escape, Fire Survival, Backup, Downhill, Engineering protection, Lanyard, Tree Stand Accessories, Training, Aloft work, Caving, Abseiling, etc.
Last update on 2022-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Climbing Ropes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Climbing Ropes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Climbing Ropes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Climbing Ropes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Climbing Ropes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Climbing Ropes?
- What will Climbing Ropes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Climbing Ropes?
- What’s the difference between good Climbing Ropes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Climbing Ropes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Climbing Ropes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Climbing Ropes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Climbing Ropes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Climbing Ropes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Climbing Ropes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Climbing Ropes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Climbing Ropes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Climbing Ropes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Climbing Ropes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Climbing Ropes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Climbing Ropes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Climbing Ropes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.