- Anti-Rust Steel Material: The guitar machine heads are made of steel plate with elegant pearled acrylic handle, stylish and noble, sturdy and durable ensure a long time usage.
- Practical Feature: Classical guitar tuning pegs keys tuners can tune the guitar string fast and accurate, high quality internal gear can prevent screw loose and slippage.
- Guitar String Winder: The hole of the winder slots over the machine head for easy and quick winding the strings. Bridge pin puller removes acoustic guitar bridge pins can save your time and effort.
- Guitar Picks: Classic guitar pick shape with 6 unique pattern, providing a natural feel and warm, fat ton for comfortable playing.
- Package Include: 2 x all-matching classic guitar tuning pegs(one for left and one for right), 1 x guitar string winder, and 6 x guitar picks. A super high quality set meet all your needs.
- ♫A number of gold tuning pegs for classical guitar.
- ♫The center line betrgt about 35 mm.
- ♫Tuning machine with high precision. To vote ideal for the guitar.
- ♫Made of gold-plated metal and plastic. Elegant, classic style. The wing is Pearl White.
- ♫Included 2Stimmwirbel are included (one for the left and one for the right).
- [APPLICABLE]With these tuning pegs, you can tune guitar strings fast and accurately.Ideal to replace your old and dirty tuning pegs and great for guitar tuning.
- [EASY TO INSTALL] Our product provided with complete fittings, easy to install and no extra tools required.
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL] The guitar tuning pegs keys is made of high-grade Nickel-Plated Copper-Zinc Alloy and Acrylic material, wear-resistant, sturdy, durable for long-lasting use.
- [PACKING LIST] Tuning Pegs Comes with 1 Left Machine Heads Set,1 Right Machine Heads Set;8 Screw.
- [QUALITY ASSURANCE] Our products are guaranteed by quality. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the perfect solution in the first time.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of qualified material, sturdy and durable, ensure a long time use.
- VERY USEFUL: The tuned guitar string does not loosen easily. With these tuning pegs, you can tune guitar strings fast and accurately.
- HIGH QUALITY: High quality internal gear, it's effective to prevent screw slippage.
- GREAT FOR LOVERS: These tuning pegs are compatible with classical guitars.
- GUARANTEE: Our product have 180 days warranty, if you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.
- Made with Metal and Pearl White Plastic Buttons
- Absolute high quality guaranteed Guitar Tuning Keys
- 2 Pieces (left and right) string adjustment keys designed for classical guitars.
- Gear ration of 1: 16, reliable for an easy, smooth and precise fit.
- Bronze plated alloy panel with beautiful embossed drawings.
- 3 high quality heads equipped with exquisite buttons.
- Excellent workmanship, an ideal replacement for the guitar tuning keys.
- Suitable for classical guitars.
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, the appearance is elegant and professional.
- 2 pieces of the classical guitar tuner pegs in one set will be sold together (one is for left and the other is for right).
- Exquisite and high quality for your guitar machine head tuning peg
- Excellent workmanship, polished and wonderful appearance
- Universal guitar tuning pegs buttons
- Use file to enlarge the hole
- Material: Plastic
- Pearled Pegs
- Absolute high quality guaranteed Classical Guitar machine heads
- Three on a plank, Made of metal and white pearled buttons
- You will get 2 pieces Tuning Keys Pegs(one is for left, the other one is for right)
- The shaft center to the other shaft center is 3.5cm
- For Nylon String Guitar
- For Classic Guitar
- Clamshell Packing
- 2 Rows of 3 Pins
- Gear Ratio: 1:15
Last update on 2021-06-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
- What will Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
- What’s the difference between good Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Classical Guitar Tuning Pegs might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.