- Step into the creative world of EOS R full-frame with ease
- Incredible quality images at any time of day
- EOS handling without compromise
- See everything, miss nothing with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Shoot flexibly and connect seamlessly
- Large 1.5 type 18.7 x 14.0 mm Canon CMOS sensor with multi-aspect shooting
- Capture 12.8 megapixel images (3:2) and Full HD video with DSLR-like quality
- Be creative with depth of field, using a fast f/2-3.9, 24 mm 5x zoom lens and 9-bladed aperture
- Fast image processing and responsive operation with DIGIC 6
- Shoot great pictures, even in low light, with HS system and max ISO 12,800
- Travel with 40x optical zoom in your pocket
- Capture memories in 4K Ultra High Definition
- Confidently shoot 20. 3 Megapixel photos
- Share and store photos with Wi-Fi and Auto Transfer
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX740 HS (SLV) Wrist Strap WS-800 Battery Pack NB-13L Battery Charger CB-2LHE AC Cable (E) User Manual Kit
- Enjoy sensational image quality from a 20. 1-megapixel 1. 0-type stacked sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, which work together to deliver incredible colour and clarity
- This superb 5x zoom lens – developed using Canon’s considerable optics expertise – delivers pin-sharp results and boasts a fast f/1. 8-2. 8 aperture – great for low-light shooting.
- From the moment you pick it up, the PowerShot G5 X Mark II feels fast and familiar, with quick AF, 30fps Raw burst mode and a design inspired by our EOS cameras. Shoot with either a tilting screen or a...
- It’s as easy to get creative with video as it is with still photos, thanks to 4K recording and frame rates up to 120fps in Full HD mode.
- Use your mobile device to shoot remotely, and edit and share photos on the move. The PowerShot G5 X Mark II maintains a constant Bluetooth link, and transfers files using Wi-Fi.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and night-time photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Drive System is Stepping Motor gear drive
- Take beautiful photos and movies with background blur
- Easily connect, shoot and share on the move
- Express your creativity with easy to follow guidance
- Explore the power of DSLR and interchangeable lenses
- EOS 4000D body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III, Eyecup Ef, Camera Cover R-F-3, Camera strap EW-400D, Battery Pack LP-E10, Battery Charger LC-E10E
- Slim, pancake design that is highly portable and lets you shoot discreetly
- Natural perspective, similar to that of the human eye
- Shoot in low light and control depth of field, with a large f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Get close to small subjects, focusing down to just 16 cm
- Smooth, quiet STM focusing when shooting movies. Lens construction six elements in five groups
- Blur the background behind your subject to help them stand out -it's a great look for people pictures.
- Near-silent STM focusing works quickly when shooting photos and more smoothly when capturing video.
- The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lets in lots of light, so you can keep shooting when things get dark -capturing the atmosphere of the occasion.
- As a fixed, non-zooming lens the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM delivers great image quality -enhanced sharpness, more contrast, and less distortion.
- Weighing in at just 160g, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a lens you can always have with you.Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) 40º, 27º,46º
- A powerful pocket-sized, travel camera with huge 40x optical zoom to capture beautiful distant detail
- Focusing range 1.0 cm (0.4 Inch) - infinity (W), 2.0 m (6.6 ft) - infinity (T). Enjoy superb shots day or night with 20.3 MP HS system
- Shoot realistic full HD 60p movies and enjoy steady results at full zoom or running with 5- axis dynamic image stabilizer
- Connect on the go. Shoot remotely and share or back up images via your smart device with Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.Focusing Range 1 cm - infinity (W), 2.0 m - infinity (T)
- Canon PowerShot SX730 HS, wrist strap WS-800, battery pack NB-13L, battery charger CB-2LHE, AC cable, user Mmanual Kkit
- 24. 1-Megapixel Aps-C Sensor And Digic 8 Processor - For Superb Image Quality, Even In Low Light
- Optical Viewfinder - See Things As They Really Are – Clear And Simple
- 24. 1Mp Photos And 4K Movies, Clear, Sharp, And Packed With Colour Even In Low Light Thanks To An Aps-C Sensor, Powerful Autofocus, Digic 8 With Digital Lens Optimizer.
- Dual Pixel Cmos Af And Vari-Angle Screen
- Guided user interface helps you learn and Creative Assist to try new looks and enhance your images
Last update on 2021-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Canon Low Light Cameras Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Canon Low Light Cameras? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Canon Low Light Cameras on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Canon Low Light Cameras?
- What will Canon Low Light Cameras do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Canon Low Light Cameras?
- What’s the difference between good Canon Low Light Cameras and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Canon Low Light Cameras?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Canon Low Light Cameras. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Canon Low Light Cameras available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Canon Low Light Cameras is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Canon Low Light Cameras buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Canon Low Light Cameras.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Canon Low Light Cameras has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Canon Low Light Cameras?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Canon Low Light Cameras?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Canon Low Light Cameras in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Canon Low Light Cameras are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Canon Low Light Cameras might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.