- Powerful: Two high-performance, fully adjustable 1.5 kW stainless steel burners + 1.5 kW downward burner (with toast rack and tray, ideal for gratinating/toasting)
- Compact and practical: Easy to use gas cooker with push and turn piezo ignition for convenient lighting (match free); folds up compact - sturdy steel lid with metal handle
- Enhanced design: The lid covers the cook top for protection and works as a wind deflecting shield when it is open
- Worldwide availability: Runs on Campingaz gas cylinders R907/R904 (runtime: 14/8 hours), high availability in over 50 countries; dealer overview on campingaz.com/gas finder
- Size (open/closed): 60 x 40 x 35 / 59.5 x 32.5 x 8.5 cm, gas consumption: 327 g/h; weight: 4 kg; stove for outdoor use only
- itted braided hose with control valve is compatible with the Primus Gas Canisters and Coleman C500 Cartridges and similar Universal screw fitting resealable gas canisters
- 2 stainless steel high power 3 kW burners and a 1.4 Kw grill.
- Two high performance fully adjustable 3kW burners - 7 minutes to boil 1 litre of water
- Dimensions: 51cm x 36cm x 41.5cm
- Weight: 6kg
- CUT YOUR BOILING TIME IN HALF: thanks to the patented Xcelerate burners (2 x 2.2kW, individually adjustable) and windblocking pan supports you speed up your cooking time and reduce gas consumption
- COMPACT AND VERSATILE: easy to set up camping kitchen with piezo ignition and individually adjustable flames + additional infrared burner ideal for toasting (1.200 Watt)
- ADVANCED DESIGN: sturdy painted steel lid with plastic handle; easy to close and carry; wide feet for high stability; removable pan support for easy cleaning; opened lid serves as a windshield
- WORLDWIDE AVAILABILITY: runs off a Campingaz cylinder (R904/907); global distribution network for both cylinders, you can always find a replacement even when camping abroad
- DIMENSIONS: 55.5 x 44.5 x 46 cm (open lid); gas consumption: 2 x 165 g/h; weight 7 kg; gas stoves are not suitable for indoor use; hose and regulator sold separately
- Butane canisters are perfect for camping, cooking, heaters, stoves, blow torches etc.
- These gas canisters fit majority of camping stoves and butane cartridge heaters.
- The net weight for each gas refill canister is 227 g.
- These gas bottles are made in Korea.
- It should be used carefully as it is extremely flammable.
- Multifunctional: This compact camping grill offers campers the choice between a pan support or an enamelled grilling grid and a lid protects the cooking surface
- High Performance: The fully adjustable 2000 W BBQ is powered by the Campingaz CV 470 Plus gas cartridge (run time up to 3 hours); push and turn Piezo ignition for convenient lighting in any weather
- Available Europe Wide: The CV 470 Plus cartridge is available in over 50 countries thanks to Campingaz's worldwide dealer network
- Easy Cleaning and Transport: Water compartment collects grease; pan support and grid are dishwasher safe; all elements fit inside the stove body-thanks to detachable legs and lid
- Specifications: Dimension diameter 32 x 33 cm (on stand); gas consumption 145 g/h; boil time of 4 minutes 18 seconds; weight 2.84 kg; lid for the transport is included
- A very compact and easy to use toaster
- For use on gas burners
- Easily toasts 4 slices at the same time
- A coated steel plate with foldable holders for the bread
- Universal use
- 2 high-performance, fully adjustable 1.5 kW burners and 1.5 kW grill.
- Lid protects the burners in stormy conditions.
- Compact, folding design takes up less space in the car.
- Works with most gas cylinders with suitable controller (not included).
- Comes complete with grill pan, piezo ignition and carry handle.
- Compact and powerful: Easy to use table cooker (2200 W) with Piezo ignition; the flame is individually adjustable; an easy-clean fixed enamelled pan support adds stability whilst cooking
- Maximum safety: The enhanced cartridge safety locking system ensures safe and correct gas cartridge insertion - every time; sturdy plastic carry case included
- Practical design and protection: Runs on Campingaz gas cartridge CP 250 which can be disconnected, even it isn’t empty and disappears in the integrated cartridge compartment during operation
- Worldwide availability: Campingaz has a global distribution network for gas cartridges (in over 50 countries), dealer overview on campingaz/gasfinder website
- Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 9 cm; gas consumption 160 g/h; running time 1 hour 25 minutes; weight 1.43 kg; not suitable for inside use
Last update on 2021-07-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Camp Chef Gas Grills Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Camp Chef Gas Grills? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Camp Chef Gas Grills, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Camp Chef Gas Grills on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Camp Chef Gas Grills. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Camp Chef Gas Grills?
- What will Camp Chef Gas Grills do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Camp Chef Gas Grills?
- What’s the difference between good Camp Chef Gas Grills and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Camp Chef Gas Grills?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Camp Chef Gas Grills. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Camp Chef Gas Grills available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Camp Chef Gas Grills is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Camp Chef Gas Grills buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Camp Chef Gas Grills.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Camp Chef Gas Grills has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Camp Chef Gas Grills?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Camp Chef Gas Grills?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Camp Chef Gas Grills?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Camp Chef Gas Grills in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Camp Chef Gas Grills are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Camp Chef Gas Grills might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.