- Capacity: 18
- Product Dimensions: 295mm x 570mm x 870mm - 890mm
- Warranty: 5 Years Parts 2 Years Labour Guarantee
- 1.Capacity: 70L, 19 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. You can also put champagne on bottom shelf. Blue Internal LED light and blue temp. display shows temperature from 5°C- 18°C and can be easily adjusted...
- 2.This wine fridge can be left as freestanding and its 300mm width can fit underneath kitchen worktop and the door hinges are designed specially so you can place it next to other appliances and the door...
- 3.Stainless steel glass door can be reversible. The Glass is double glazed to keep the temperature constant and UV resistant to protect your wine. Beech wood shelf can prevent condensation and pull out to...
- 4.LOW NOISE -With quiet compressor cooling,Super Low Noise - only 41dB Making it Suitable for Most Rooms in the Home or the Office!
- 5.FULL CERTIFICATION: Kalamera Products are tested to high UK standards and come with CE, ROHS and WEEE Certification. ★Any further information needed before or after purchasing, you could contact us at...
- This 30cm wine cooler adds class and style to any home and is the perfect appliance for entertaining and impressing your family and friends. The LED lighting bathes the bottles in bright, cool light and...
- The Glass is double glazed to keep the temperature constant and UV resistant to protect your wine. The shelves are made from Beech wood to prevent condensation and pull out to make life easier.
- This wine cooler can be left as freestanding or it will fit underneath your kitchen worktop and the door hinges are designed so you can place it next to other appliances and the door will open without...
- This Wine Cooler features a keylock - if the controls don't work you may have locked the controls. Please Press the Light and Power button together for 3 seconds.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Please leave the wine cooler to stand in situ before turning it on so the gases can settle and please note this is a wine cooler - it cannot heat wine bottles above your room's...
- The RHBI7WC1 wine cooler has a sleek design, it can be freestanding or built in making it a truly flexible appliance.
- The wine cooler has a 22 litre capacity, allowing you to store up to 7 bottles of wine.
- This black wine cooler has a B grade energy efficiency rating and LED display, so you can save on your energy costs.
- This versatile wine cooler has a low 39dB(A) noise production so is suitable for any area of your home. Reversible door
- The temperature control makes it incredibly easy to adjust the temperature to best suit you, keeping your wine perfect.
- Premier 46 litre capacity black minibar fridge with reversible glass door fits into any space. Suitable for Wine Bottles, Soft Drinks, Beer Cans, Milk, Water Bottles & Snacks.
- Built-in thermostat to control temperature to user's preference. Gives a temperature range between 3-10°C for perfectly chilled drinks.
- Design features two strong removable wire rack shelves, internal LED light and built-in security lock to keep your beverage safe.
- Low energy usage due to the Class A+ rating making it economical and quiet to run at just 42dB.
- Small dimensions (W x D x H cm) 51 x 46.5 x 56 make this mini beer fridge perfect for table tops in the kitchen or any room in the house!
- 20 BOTTLE CAPACITY – Plenty of space to stock up 20 x 75cl bottles, whether it’s a Riesling or a Rioja you fancy! There’s a temperature range of 5-18°C so you can keep your reds cool, or your whites...
- LOCKABLE COOLER - Keep your wine chilled and safe and secure with the built-in lock system - perfect for family households.
- IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING - With 62L of space, you’ll always have a bottle on hand for dinner parties or date nights. The slide-out shelves and LED light makes it easy to find your favourite tipple.
- SLEEK DESIGN - With a sleek black body, glass front and chrome shelving, this wine cooler combines style with functionality and a low 40dB noise level.
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE - For added peace of mind, this wine cooler comes with a 1 Year Guarantee. This way, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
- If you want to add a touch of class to your kitchen, this 15cm wine cooler won't take up a lot of space and will even fit under your kitchen worktop!
- Keeping wine at a constant temperature between 5-20℃ (can only cool wine, not heat wine above your room temperature) you'll always have a few bottles ready for guests and you can even fit a bottle of...
- The red LED display compliments the finish and the internal LED light is bright and efficient and will bounce off your bottles, adding heaps of style to your kitchen and the door glass is UV resistant to...
- The door can be reversed so you have a choice of whether the wine cooler door opens left or right.
- This wine cooler uses a compressor like a fridge, allowing you to get proper chilled wine. The downside with compressor driven wine coolers can be the noise level, however this model has a noise level of...
- 【PERFECT WINE COLLER STICK】Wine is best enjoyed at perfect temperature, our wine chiller stick provides that supreme wine drinking experience as recommended by top sommeliers. Perfect temperature is...
- 【EASY TO USE AND CLEAN】Store the wine cooler stick in the freezer for about 2 hours. Pour wine from the bottle, take the wine cooler stick from the freezer, insert the assembled wine chiller into the...
- 【SAFE AND ULTRA DURABLE】Highest quality FDA and LFGB certified food grade materials ensure pure aroma of your wine: BPA-free acrylic and premium 304 stainless steel will never alter the flavor of your...
- 【ALL IN ONE SOLUTION】Every Wine Cooler Gift Set includes a Stainless Steel Rod which chill your wine from inside, a sleek design drip-free POURER to fit all bottle sizes, a built-in AERATOR lets your...
- 【CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY】Order MUMATE Wine Cooler today with no worries. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, we offer Lifetime Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee. WE STAND BEHIND OUR...
- This Wine Cooler will add style to your Kitchen and can even go under your kitchen worktop
- The door can be reversed and the hinges are designed so the doors won't hit neighbouring units
- The double glazing maintains the temperature and the UV protection prevents wine getting damaged
- Keeps your wine at the perfect temperature for you and your guests
- The CWC600SS can hold up to 54 regular bottles of wine
- Chill your favourite red or white wines to perfection inside this efficient wine chiller/beverage cooler.This electric cooler is a must-have for any serious wine enthusiast or aspi...
- Boasting a sleek appearance with an elegant, reinforced glass door with air-tight seal, this electric wine refrigerator will offer an unparalleled style to your living room, office...
- Equipped with an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the right temperature without making a noise, this wine chiller is perfect for use at home or the offi...
- PERFECT FREE-STANDING SIZE - Freestanding mini wine fridge measures 43 x 45 x 84cm - a versatile size for your kitchen, bar or entertainment room.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence.If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product,we will f...
Last update on 2021-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Built In Wine Coolers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Built In Wine Coolers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Built In Wine Coolers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Built In Wine Coolers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Built In Wine Coolers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Built In Wine Coolers?
- What will Built In Wine Coolers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Built In Wine Coolers?
- What’s the difference between good Built In Wine Coolers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Built In Wine Coolers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Built In Wine Coolers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Built In Wine Coolers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Built In Wine Coolers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Built In Wine Coolers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Built In Wine Coolers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Built In Wine Coolers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Built In Wine Coolers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Built In Wine Coolers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Built In Wine Coolers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Built In Wine Coolers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Built In Wine Coolers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Built In Wine Coolers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.