- Bosch Smart Home application available in english
- Wall to Wall coverage - Superior catch performance within 12m x 12m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage area
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation - superior catch performance in any environment
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments - reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level - reduce installation time
- Dimensions: 105 x 61 x 44 mm (4.2" x 2.4" x 1.7")
- Product Type: Motion Detector
- Connection Type: Wired
- Box contents: 1 item
- Door monitor with sounder alert
- Sequential Logic Input (SLI)
- Internal vertical pointability
- surveillance cameras; security cameras; screens LCD
- Pet-friendly selectable model available
- Uses a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and microwave detection technologies
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation
- The detector's internally pointable optics and mounting options provide installation flexibility
- This allows one installer to install and test the detector
- To aid in walk testing, the DS778 features a high efficiency alarm LED that is visible throughout the coverage pattern
- Wall to Wall coverage, Superior catch performance within 40 ft x 40 ft coverage area
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation, Intelligently adjusts its sensitivity so that it can identify human intruders at virtually any temperature
- An improved lookdown zone and coverage range of 40 ft x 40 ft provide wall-to-wall coverage
- First Step Processing (FSP) almost instantly responds to human targets without producing false alarms from other sources
- Optics and electronics are assembled into the front enclosure and sealed with a protective cover
- Bosch Smart Home Motion Detector - detects motion immediately
- Reliable motion sensor of movements by passive infrared technology and temperature sensor
- No triggering of the sensor for smaller animals due to small animal detection up to 25kg
- Compatible with Apple Homekit
- Can only be used with the Bosch Smart Home Controller
- Internally pointable optics
- Single beam detection
- 10 m (30 ft) range
- surveillance cameras; security cameras; screens LCD
- Wall to wall coverage, Superior catch performance within 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft) coverage area.
- Dynamic temperature compensation, Superior catch performance in any environment.
- Flexible mounting height, no adjustments, Reduce installation time and false alarms and improve catch performance.
- Self-locking enclosure with integrated bubble level, Reduce installation time.
- Blue activation LED can be enabled or disabled for discrete applications.
Last update on 2021-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Bosch Motion Sensors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Bosch Motion Sensors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Bosch Motion Sensors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Bosch Motion Sensors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Bosch Motion Sensors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Bosch Motion Sensors?
- What will Bosch Motion Sensors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Bosch Motion Sensors?
- What’s the difference between good Bosch Motion Sensors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Bosch Motion Sensors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Bosch Motion Sensors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Bosch Motion Sensors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Bosch Motion Sensors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Bosch Motion Sensors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Bosch Motion Sensors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Bosch Motion Sensors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Bosch Motion Sensors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Bosch Motion Sensors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Bosch Motion Sensors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Bosch Motion Sensors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Bosch Motion Sensors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Bosch Motion Sensors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.