- Powerful, lightweight and versatile hard floor cleaner
- 2-in-1 design easily converts into a handheld cleaner for quick clean-ups
- Cyclonic Filtration for the toughest messes
- Easy to remove, washable filters
- Bagless waste container makes it perfect for quick and convenient cleaning tasks
- Motorised Tangle Free Brush Roll for no hair wrap
- Converts to handheld or high-reach vacuum and includes a built-in crevice tool for all round cleaning
- Up to 30 minutes runtime thanks to the built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Bright LED lights in the nozzle help to illuminate dust and debris to ensure nothing is missed
- Wall mount offers a handy storage solution whilst also doubling up as a charging dock
- Motorized Nozzle with Tangle-Free Brush Roll
- Automatic Floor Type Recognition
- Hygienic Emptying with Patented Cyclonic Spooling System
- Digital Suction Controls
- Two-Position Handle
- Multi-function 3-in-1 machine vacuums, washes and dries simultaneously so that you can skip one step in your cleaning routine.
- Digital fingertip controls give you full control to best fit your cleaning surface: CrossWave freshens up area rugs and gives hard floors due to powerful 560W suction a streak-free shine.
- Easy to remove separate dirty and clean water tanks for easy fill/emptying - so you are always applying a mix of cleaning detergent and fresh water on your floors.
- Unique microfiber and nylon multi-surface brush roll scrubs, washes and dries your hard floors, area rugs and carpets for a deeper clean. Best performance in combination with BISSELL Multi-Surface,...
- Easy-clean storage tray makes clean-up afterward fast and easy. And the easy-remove brush window and removable brush roll makes replacement simple.
- Up to 50 minutes of cordless cleaning on a single charge
- Motorized Nozzle with Tangle-Free Brush Roll
- Easy-empty dirt tank
- Converts to hand-held or high reach vacuum
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: Motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
- Wide Compatibility： Compatible with Bissell CrossWave 1785G, 1785B, 1785F, 2328,2305, 2305K, 1785,17853, 17854, 17855, 17856, 1785Q, 1785A, 17852, 17858, 17859, 1785P, 1785R, 1785T, 1785V, 1785W, 2303,...
- Premium Material： The multi-surface brush roll is made of double-acting microfiber and nylons to work on area rugs and sealed hard floors including hardwood, tile, marble, laminate and linoleum floor.
- Highly Performance： Premium cleaner brush capture food, hair, dirt, pet dander and other small particles. Premium Vacuum filters with H12 efficiency to trap many particles as small as 0.3 microns in...
- Easy to Replace： Snap in place for quick and easy daily replacement without tools. Clean with running water and let it completely air dry before reusing them. For the best performance of the vacuum...
- Meet your needs： Premium Quality Product! If you have any questions about the Bissell Crosswave replacement parts, please feel free to contact us.
- Precisely coordinated Bissell Crosswave 3-in-1 spare parts: compatible with Bissell Vacuum Crosswav series 1866/1868/1926/1785. Non-original parts can be used as original spare parts.
- 1 hard floor brush roll for BISSELL CROSSWAVE: The brush roll has microfiber bristles with which the floor can be wiped and dirt removed from the hard floor at the same time. Suitable for wooden floors,...
- 1 carpet brush roll for BISSELL CROSSWAVE: The brush roll has microfiber bristles. When wiping the floor, the bristles can gently remove the dust on the carpet. Suitable for carpets and carpets.
- 1 multi-surface roller brush for BISSELL CROSSWAVE: a multi-surface roller brush made of microfiber and nylon bristles. Easy to replace spare parts. Suitable for hard floors and carpets.
- 1 multi-surface brush roll for BISSELL CROSSWAVE: The brush roll is made of microfiber and nylon to remove dirt and reduce unnecessary animal hair. Strong cleaning power and durable.
- Large capacity - Breeze Evo has a generous-sized 3 litre bin which can be emptied easily and hygienically, without exposing your hands to the dirt
- 13 stair cleaning - the 4.5m stretch hose means you can vacuum a standard 13 step staircase in one go, with no need to hold or balance the vacuum on the stairs
- Adjustable brush bar - the height of the rotating brush bar can be adjusted to suit different floor types. this lets you to deep clean carpets with different pile lengths, yet still glide smoothly on hard...
- Above floor cleaning - included is a long crevice tool, extension tube and 2-in-1 dusting / upholstery tool to help tackle cleaning tasks all over your home
- All Hoover products are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months; please register your appliance with Hoover
Last update on 2021-11-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Bissell Vacuums Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Bissell Vacuums? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Bissell Vacuums, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Bissell Vacuums on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Bissell Vacuums. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Bissell Vacuums?
- What will Bissell Vacuums do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Bissell Vacuums?
- What’s the difference between good Bissell Vacuums and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Bissell Vacuums?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Bissell Vacuums. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Bissell Vacuums available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Bissell Vacuums is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Bissell Vacuums buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Bissell Vacuums.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Bissell Vacuums has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Bissell Vacuums?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Bissell Vacuums?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Bissell Vacuums?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Bissell Vacuums in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Bissell Vacuums are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Bissell Vacuums might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.