Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Easy one-time set-up of boundary wire, charging station and robot mower with fully comprehensive step-by-step instructions. Installation of an additional guide wire is not required. The...
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Once set up, the L10 operates automatically and can be set to mow each day, or every other day depending on your lawn size, without the need for an app. It will charge itself and is so...
- SOLID & RELIABLE - Well-built robot lawn mower from a brand you can trust, the L10 is tough, durable, IPX5 rated to be fully waterproof and comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- HIGH PERFORMING - The L10's mulching action returns tiny grass clippings and nutrients to the lawn, so your grass will look healthier, weeds will struggle to grow and there are no grass cuttings to dispose...
- SAFETY & SECURITY - Lift, tilt & bump sensors stop the blades immediately if the mower is picked up or bumps into objects and it has PIN code protection to prevent unauthorised use.
- 🔵 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion technology - automatically returns to the charging station when the battery is low.
- 🔵 100 metre perimeter wire supplied 625 square metres.
- 🔵 Self Mulching, drops the grass clippings back into the lawn acting as a natural fertiliser for healthier greener lawn.
- 🔵 Automatic rain sensor returns mower to charging station when raining
- 🔵 Tackles slope gradients of up to 30%
- Fully automatic solution: With the GARDENA smart app, take care of small and complex lawns up to 300 m² at the tap of a finger
- Waterproof operation: The lawnmower can work even in the rain, giving you the perfect lawn. If the lawnmower becomes dirty, you can easily clean it by spraying with your garden hose
- Intelligent system: Thanks to the SensorControl function, the smart SILENO city automatically adjusts the mowing time based on lawn growth
- Corridorcut: This feature lets the lawnmower navigate even narrow passageways and dead ends, all while creating the perfect mowing result
- Delivery includes: 1x GARDENA smart SILENO City 300, 1x smart Gateway, 1x 150 m cable, 200x hooks, 4x couplers, 5x terminals, 9x blades, cleaning set, winter protection box for cable, wheel brush set
- Ideal for sloped and irregular shaped gardens, the EasiGlide 330 is a compact and lightweight hover mower that floats on a cushion of air, making it highly manoeuvrable for your ease-of-use.
- Utilises a powerful, high performance 1700W motor and a 33cm cutting deck capable of cutting through even thick dense grass - so you can tackle your lawn with ease.
- Its 4 cutting heights ranging from 10 to 30mm allows you the flexibility to find the perfect height for your lawn, with the long life metal blade ensuring a neater cut and tidy finish to your lawn.
- The 20L collection box collects and compacts as it cuts reducing the number of stoppages when cutting your lawn.
- It’s 10m cable gives you the freedom and flexibility to move around your garden area, without the need to worry about reach, and the flat folding handles allow the mower to hang up on the wall for space...
- Intuitive GARDENA Bluetooth App for simple installation and easy operation: the SILENO minimo can be operated from up to 10m away
- Pro-silent: With only 57 db(A) the quietest in its class and therefore does not disturb anyone when it mows
- Experienced navigator that even manages narrow passages and corners thanks to the CorridorCut function
- Works in all weathers, even in the rain, and in difficult terrain. In addition, it is washable with the hose and therefore very easy to clean
- Scope of delivery includes: SILENO minimo, charging station, 150m boundary wire, 150 x hooks, 4 x connectors, 5 x connection clamps
- The ideal lawnmower for first time home buyers as it cuts medium to large sized gardens
- Designed to be simple and easy to use with useful carry handle and an easy to remove grass box
- Choose your ideal cutting height with a choice of five settings between 20 to 60 mm, easily adjustable with a central handle
- Sound pressure level at operators ear dB(A): 87
- The Rotak 32 lawnmower is ideal for small and mid-sized gardens, height of cut 20 – 60 mm
- Thanks to its grass comb, the Rotak 32 cuts effortlessly along walls, flower beds and lawn edges
- Weighing just 6.8 kg, it is easy to steer around obstacles and transport
- Also suitable for tall grass thanks to its hardened steel blade and powerful 1200 W motor
- Items included: Rotak 32, 31-litre grass box, cardboard box (3165140557450)
- Compact and lightweight, this hover mower is ideally designed for smaller gardens so you can mow your lawn in comfort
- Utilises a 1400 W motor so you can tackle gentle slopes and bumpy gardens with ease
- Comes with a 25 cm cutting width and 11-31 mm cutting height, as well as a 15 Litre grass box to ensure a neat and tidy finish to your lawn
- Equipped with a 10 m cable so you can cover the length of your lawn without an extension cable
- Supplied with a metal cutting blade for premium cutting performance
- Ideal for smaller gardens, the EasiLife 150 GO is a compact robotic lawn mower that automatically cuts up to 150m2 so you don’t have to – giving you a tidy lawn with zero effort.
- Mowing every corner of the lawn, the EasiLife 150 GO is packed with functions to suit your lifestyle and can automatically adapt its schedule based on the weather through LawnSense and FrostSense,
- No screens or complex programming, the LED indicators guide you for quick and easy control, with the Bluetooth app giving you full access to the robotic mowers extended settings - allowing you the set...
- Ultra quiet mowing at 58dB(A) means that you won’t disturb you or your neighbours when your robotic is mowing, allowing you to keep to a regular mowing schedule for a healthy greener lawn.
- The Intelligent guide wire allows for programmable start points for multiple cutting areas of lawn and efficiently guides the mower home without leading tracks. The PassageSense function also allows for...
- 38cm width of cut
- Five bladed cylinder and rear roller
- 12-40mm height of cut
- 25 litre grass box capacity
- Easy to push, high geared side wheels
Last update on 2021-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a robotic lawn mower? The Ambrogio Robot is suitable for all types of lawn, whether big or small, smooth or rough. Designed by Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, this robotic lawn mower is state of the art with powerful cutting power, performance, and user-friendly ability.
What is the best lawn mower to buy? Luckily, modern tech companies have noticed the problems that mowing a garden can present and have come up with a nifty solution: the robotic lawn mower. If you just want an instant recommendation, we consider the Robomow RS635 the best robot lawnmower on the market right now. It’s one of the best lawn mowers of any type that you can buy.
What is the best robot lawnmower? Ideal for small to medium size lawns of up to 1,000 square metres, the McCulloch ROB 1000 is an ideal entry point into the robot lawnmower world.
Are there robotic lawn mowers in Australia? It’s no secret that Australia currently has a limited amount of choice of robotic lawn mowers on the market, but this is set to grow steadily in the future. We’ve taken a look at the current range available to help you find the perfect model for your lawn.
Should I buy a robot lawn mower?
What is the best robot lawn mower?
Do robot lawn mowers really work?
Are robotic lawn mowers worth it?
Are robot lawn mowers safe?
How do you maintain a reel mower?
– Clean the blades.
– Wash off excess grass clippings.
– Keep the mower out of the rain to prevent rusting.
How long does a reel mower last?
about three years
What is the best lawn mower for the money?
What is the best lawn mower for a woman to use?
Which is the best lawn mower for a small garden?
What is the most reliable brand of lawn mower?
A Consumer Reports survey of almost 20,000 subscribers found some brands to be more reliable than others. When it comes to gas-powered push mowers, the survey found Murray and Troy-Bilt push mowers are more reliable than Toros. For bigger jobs, gas-powered self-propelled mowers will do some of the work for you.
Are robot lawn mowers any good?
Your Lawn Will Look Better Another thing that robot lawn mowers do extremely well, is improve the quality and look of your lawn. There are two main reasons for this. The first is the regular cutting of your grass. Robot lawn mowers are designed to cut your grass much more frequently than a conventional mower.
How long do reel mowers last?
about three years
Which robot lawn mower is best?
Is a robot lawn mower worth it?
Are robot lawn mowers worth it?
What is the best robot lawn mower to buy?
Is a reel mower worth it?
Reel Mowers Require Less Maintenance than a Gas Mower You may have to sharpen the blades every few years with a push reel, but you have to sharpen or change blades on gas mowers as well. Push reel mowers are simpler and easier to maintain. They also fit in a garage or shed much more easily than a gas powered mower.
How long do robotic lawn mowers last?
How hard is it to use a reel mower?
Don’t be afraid, though, today’s reel mowers are designed so that they take very little effort to push, perhaps less so than a heavy gas or electric mover. If that wasn’t enough, a reel mower gives your lawn a better cut by cleanly slicing the tops of the blades as opposed to chopping and tearing them.