Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped.
- 100cm x 100cm x 30cm high raised bed (Each bed holds approx 300 litres)
- Green powder coated steel
- Easy to assemble
- Set of 2
- Great for growing your own Vegetables
- LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIRED: Solid wood is known for its strength and dimensional stability and its natural resistance to rot and pests. Our high-quality garden bed planter is built to last for years without...
- USEFUL & PRACTICAL: With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetable, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden and greenhouse, and make them more convenient to manage.
- 3 TIERS DESIGN: This elevated planter provides 3 growing areas for different plants or planting methods. Each tier is connected with wood plugs, which allows this 3-tier garden bed to be easily transformed...
- NICE-LOOKING GARDENING ACCESSORY: Decorative end caps on the corner posts and the wood grain on the boards give a rustic and natural style to your garden.
- SELECTED MATERIAL: Our raised garden bed is made of no paint, non-toxic 100% solid wood. The thick solid wood boards are only sanded to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- 122cm x 122cm x 18cm high raised bed
- Fir wood
- Easy to assemble
- Great for growing vegetables
- FEATURES - Aoodor raised garden bed is ideal planter box when gardening at home.
- SPACE - Large Space for raising vegetables, herbs, flowers and lots other plants in your garden yard. There are 3 sizes, pick the best one for your plants and yard areas.
- MATERIAL - The raised garden bed is made of powder-coated metal, the structure is stable and durability
- INSTALL - Easy to install with the screws, talk less than 30 minutes with the instructions.
- ATTENTION - Better to have a greenhouse in winter time for your plants, Feel free to return it in 30 days, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- ♥ Galvanized Metal Garden Bed --- Made of galvanized metal, this raised garden bed has a firm construction, which is more stable than plastic. Each garden bed is crafted by experienced craftsman. Each...
- ♥ Perfect Size --- 61.5cm in diameter, it is perfect for any garden, backyard, patio or other outdoor place. The height of raised bed garden planter is 30cm, which facilitate water draining and plant...
- ♥ 15 Minutes Assembly --- The assembly of this metal garden bed is very easy. It comes with an instruction. It only takes about 15 minutes to complete the assembly after following the instruction.
- ♥ Multifunctional Garden Beds --- This garden beds is perfect for vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and other plants. You can enjoy fresh organic vegetables or fruits at home.
- ♥ After-sales Service --- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible and try our best to deal with your problem. The customer is always right.
- Natural solid wood: This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint, harmless 100% solid wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance with a...
- Stable rectangle structure: This planting box features an elevated rectangular shape. Four side plates tightly insert into grooves on the legs. They are locked by the wooden covers and screws. The whole...
- Single piece of side plate: Comparing to other planting beds whose side plates are consist of several small battens, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side. This...
- Gardening supplies: With this wooden planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse. Plants will be healthy and strong in this natural raised...
- Instructions included: This vegetable garden box is built in a simple yet stable structure. It is easy and quick to set up. Necessary hardware and detailed instructions are included. The maximum height of...
- SIZE DETAILS: The gardening raised beds with 3 sizes for your choice, 12 gallon, 44 gallon and 84 gallon, Choose the rights size according to your needs.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The vegetable raised bed is made of high quality felt fabric, wear-resistance, durable, breathable, water-permeable, good drainage, provide a good growing environment.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: The garden raised bed planter fit for growing plants, vegetables, herbs and flowers
- CONVENIENT: The plant growing beds is ideal for patios, small gardens, balconies and any other outdoor space, make your planting easy and convenient.
- FOLDABLE & REUSABLE: Clean up and dry out the raised bed planter for reuse in year after year,can be fold it away for space saving storage.
- Through its handy stackable solution, the raised-bed can be adapted to any desired height // Total dimensions: 120 x 80 x 19 cm
- Collapsed in the blink of an eye and stowed away to save space // Collapsed dimensions: 115 x 10 cm
- Stable and robust steel hinges
- Make life difficult for snails and other crawling creatures
- Useable at any location of choice
- Match Soil to Plants - Using a raised bed for growing vegetables allows you to control the soil quality and prevent it from becoming compacted. Fill the beds with soil customized to plants that allows your...
- Plant More with Large Space - This raised planter box has large volume: S 128L (7811 cubic inches), L 224.72L ( 13713 cubic inches). Their generous size allows you to plant a small patch of cucumbers,...
- Solid & Sturdy Structure - Raised garden beds is constructed of solid pine wood material, which is untreated, so it is safe to grow fruit, herbs, or vegetables. Pine wood is naturally moisture-resistant,...
- Avoid Soil Compaction - When you walk on the ground, you compact the soil, which is not good for airflow. A raised bed garden doesn’t get stepped on, so the soil isn’t compacted as much. Therefore, the...
- Smooth Surface - The corners and surface of raised planter are polished, no burrs hence it won’t scratch fingers. No paint, no odor, natural color and texture promise it is breathable, good ventilation...
- Divided Garden Bed can be placed on any flat surface, such as grass, patio, concrete, etc. and Can be used for indoor or outdoor planting, is very suitable for seedling growth and planting
- Grow Bed is mainly made of water-saving, drought-resistant, corrosion-resistant, degradable and durable PE woven cloth material for a long service life
- Square Planting Container with Intensive planting design means huge Advantages from a small space, so it is very useful for gardeners with limited space
- Large Planting Bag with fine and thick texture has the characteristics of anti-ultraviolet, anti-corrosion, anti-leakage, sun protection, heat resistance and antifreeze
- Raised Planting Bed can promote faster growth of plants through better ventilation and provides drainage to prevent overwatering
Last update on 2021-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What vegetables grow best in raised beds? Top 10 Vegetables to Grow in Raised Beds. 1 1. Tomatoes. Tomatoes are known for their high need for deep fertile soil. Raised beds give you the ability to determine the amount and type of … 2 2. Beans. 3 3. Lettuce. 4 4. Onions. 5 5. Radishes. More items
What is the best raised garden kit? WoodLogger. 1 # 1. T4U Raised Garden Bed. View On Amazon. The T4U Raised Garden Bed is one of the best-raised garden beds out there. It is made from reinforced PP … 2 #2. Greenes Fence Cedar Raised Garden Kit. 3 #3. VivoHome Elevated Raised Garden Bed. 4 #4. Earthbox Garden Kit. 5 #5. Fabric Raised Planting Bed. More items
How high should a raised vegetable garden be? Vegetable roots can grow unimpeded. The beds do not have to be very high off the ground to get the benefits from being in a raised bed. Even 6 to 8 inches can be enough. These vegetable beds are enough to improve water drainage. This garden uses Mel Bartholomew’s Square Foot Gardening technique to make layout easier and amp up the harvest.
What are the best design ideas for a raised garden? 15 Raised Bed Garden Design Ideas. 1 Built-In Raised Beds. Miles Garden Design. When making a raised bed instead of going in-ground, you can place it where the sun or shade is the best … 2 Sheet Metal Raised Beds. 3 Square Foot Raised Beds. 4 An Herb Spiral. 5 Hoop House Raised Bed. More items
What is the best layout for a vegetable garden?
The most basic garden plan consists of a design with straight, long rows running north to south orientation. A north to south direction will ensure that the garden gets the best sun exposure and air circulation. A garden that runs east to west tends to get too shaded from the crops growing in the preceding row.
How deep do raised beds need to be for vegetables?
12 to 18 inches
What vegetables grow well in a raised garden?
– Spring onions.
– Any climbing fruit or veg.
How deep does a raised bed need to be for tomatoes?
What vegetables should not be planted next to each other?
– Mint and onions where asparagus is growing.
– Pole beans and mustard near beets.
– Anise and dill neighboring carrots.
– Cucumber, pumpkin, radish, sunflower, squash or tomatoes close to potato hills.
How far apart should plants be in a raised bed?
These are the basic, most frequently used spacing’s in the square foot garden: The 3-inch spacing accommodates beets, carrots, onions and radishes. The 4-inch spacing is for bush beans and spinach. A 6-inch spacing is needed for Swiss chard, leaf lettuce and parsley.
Do you need raised beds for vegetables?
How deep should raised beds be for vegetables?
Optimum Size for Raised Beds Aim for a minimum height of 6 inches (15cm), while up to a foot (30cm) is ideal for root crops.
What happens if you plant vegetables too close together?
Saves water – plants growing close together acts as a natural mulch and thus reduces evaporation so the plants need less water. Less weeds – similar to the above crowd growing lends less space for weeds to grow through the crop because there is less sunlight and more competition.21 Sept 2014
How far apart should I plant vegetables in a raised bed?
Allow 2- to 3-inch spaces for carrots, bunching or green onions and radishes. Beets, garlic, leeks, spinach, onions and turnips need 4 to 6 inches of space between them on all sides, while celery, leaf lettuce and Swiss chard require 7- to 9-inch areas.
What do I put on the bottom of a raised garden bed?
Using wood in this way is a variation on a technique called hugelkultur. Other garden waste products can make for a good base layer as well. Grass clippings, dry leaves or leaf mold, trimmings from other plants, and the like can fill in the bottom of your bed.
What can I plant in a 4×8 raised vegetable garden?
What vegetables should not be planted together?
How deep does a planter box need to be for vegetables?
12 to 18 inches
What vegetables should be planted together in a raised bed?
What vegetables grow best together in raised beds?
Onions and garlic planted with tomatoes help to repel many common pests, including slugs and snails. Basil planted in the same bed can help enrich the flavor of ripe tomatoes. Radishes and marigolds planted with cabbages help control the cabbage maggots that commonly attack cabbage plant roots.
What can you not plant near tomatoes?
What grows together in raised beds?
Vegetable Companion Plant Don’t Plant Together
——— ———————————————– ————————
Peas Beans, carrots, corn, cucumbers, radish, turnip Garlic, onions
Potatoes Beans, corn, peas Tomatoes
Squash Corn, melons, pumpkins None
Tomatoes Carrots, celery, cucumbers, onions, peppers Corn, potatoes, kohlrabi
Can you plant vegetables closer together in raised beds?
Are Raised garden beds necessary?
No, not always. If you are in a very wet climate or have very poor and compact soil, raised beds may be your best option. If you live in a very hot and dry climate and have decent soil structure, then in-ground garden beds may be right for you.