Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped.
- FEATURES - Aoodor raised garden bed is ideal planter box when gardening at home.
- SPACE - Large Space for raising vegetables, herbs, flowers and lots other plants in your garden yard. There are 3 sizes, pick the best one for your plants and yard areas.
- MATERIAL - The raised garden bed is made of powder-coated metal, the structure is stable and durability
- INSTALL - Easy to install with the screws, talk less than 30 minutes with the instructions.
- ATTENTION - Better to have a greenhouse in winter time for your plants, Feel free to return it in 30 days, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- DEEP ROOT PLANTER 1.8M
- Dim.: 1.80m x 0.70m x 0.80m / 51 Kg
- High-level planter for growing a wide range of products
- Made from pressure treated FSC certified timber - guaranteed to last
- Chunky design for a long lasting impression
- Soil warms up earlier
- Better drainage
- Ideal for those with poor soil or space
- No need to bend down so far
- Measurements: 97.5cm x 97.5cm x 25cm
- Through its handy stackable solution, the raised-bed can be adapted to any desired height // Total dimensions: 120 x 80 x 19 cm
- Collapsed in the blink of an eye and stowed away to save space // Collapsed dimensions: 115 x 10 cm
- Stable and robust steel hinges
- Make life difficult for snails and other crawling creatures
- Useable at any location of choice
- 【Spacious Interior for Various Plants】Designed with a nearly 120cm long gardening box, the interior is deep and wide enough for cultivating your favorite plants, fruits, vegetables, flowers, herbs....
- 【Ergonomic Work Height】This wooden raised planter box features the ideal working height so that you does not have to bend over to garden these adorable plants, especially for elderly gardeners or those...
- 【Drainage Holes Good for Plant Growth】The gardening box has four drainage holes are convenient to drain out excess water. This drain hole design makes vegetable or flowers inside the planter grow...
- 【Selected Material & Sturdy Construction】Made of quality natural fir, our raised garden bed is environmentally friendly and harmless to the human body. And four thicken legs form a durable and sturdy...
- 【Stylish Look & Versatile Use】Combining the practicality with aesthetic, this outdoor wooden elevated planter can easily be converted to indoor or outdoor use, perfect for planting on the balcony,...
- Natural material: This raised bed for garden is made of non-paint, non-toxic fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests. Due to...
- User-friendly design of the raised planter: Due to its 73.5cm/29” height, the people who have a backache or knee pain can easily manage plants, no need to bend down or keep down.
- Design upgrade：Tenon and groove design is easy to make the board break, so the design of raised garden kits without card groove will make the board stronger,Strong load-bearing capacity and extend its...
- Practical garden tool/accessory: With this raised planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse, making them more convenient to manage.
- Easy-to-assemble: This raised bed for garden is designed in a simple but stable structure, which is very easy and quick to put together. Necessary hardware and instruction are included.
- LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIRED: Solid wood is known for its strength and dimensional stability and its natural resistance to rot and pests. Our high-quality garden bed planter is built to last for years without...
- USEFUL & PRACTICAL: With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetable, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden and greenhouse, and make them more convenient to manage.
- 3 TIERS DESIGN: This elevated planter provides 3 growing areas for different plants or planting methods. Each tier is connected with wood plugs, which allows this 3-tier garden bed to be easily transformed...
- NICE-LOOKING GARDENING ACCESSORY: Decorative end caps on the corner posts and the wood grain on the boards give a rustic and natural style to your garden.
- SELECTED MATERIAL: Our raised garden bed is made of no paint, non-toxic 100% solid wood. The thick solid wood boards are only sanded to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- Total Dimensions 120x80x20cm
- Use multiple large raised beds or mix and match with the small raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this large stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Ideal for planting and growing outdoor plants and crops including strawberries, lettuce, cauliflower, onions, garlic and many more
- Easy to build frame made from recycled uPVC plastic - assembles in minutes with no tools needed! Durable, weatherproof and UV protected - no rotting or maintenance!
- Twin walled planks insulate soil and offer plants protection from frost and cold, retaining warmth and moisture - ideal for both home and allotment growing
- Extends in any direction with our Extension Kits. Can be used on patios, concrete or grass, or as a base for fruit cages and greenhouses
- Everything you need to build your raised bed is in the box - planks, corners, connectors and locking pins
- 2 TIERS & VERSATILE: This wooden planter features 2 tiers for planting and storing. You can cultivate plants, like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse. Also, the lower...
- NATURAL ELABORATE MATERIALs: The raised garden bed is made of non-paint and natural wood which is known for its strength and stability. The thick solid boards are polished well to prevent any undesired...
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Due to its 76cm/30” height, the people who have a backache or knee pain can easily manage plants, no need to bend down or keep down.
- NICE-LOOKING GARDENING ACCESSORY: The natural color makes your garden and greenhouse more original and healthy, and its natural wood grain on the boards bring a rustic and natural style to your garden.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This vegetable garden bed is designed in a simple but stable structure, which is very easy and quick to put together. Necessary hardware and instructions are included.
Last update on 2021-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What vegetables grow best in raised beds? Top 10 Vegetables to Grow in Raised Beds. 1 1. Tomatoes. Tomatoes are known for their high need for deep fertile soil. Raised beds give you the ability to determine the amount and type of … 2 2. Beans. 3 3. Lettuce. 4 4. Onions. 5 5. Radishes. More items
What is the best raised garden kit? WoodLogger. 1 # 1. T4U Raised Garden Bed. View On Amazon. The T4U Raised Garden Bed is one of the best-raised garden beds out there. It is made from reinforced PP … 2 #2. Greenes Fence Cedar Raised Garden Kit. 3 #3. VivoHome Elevated Raised Garden Bed. 4 #4. Earthbox Garden Kit. 5 #5. Fabric Raised Planting Bed. More items
How high should a raised vegetable garden be? Vegetable roots can grow unimpeded. The beds do not have to be very high off the ground to get the benefits from being in a raised bed. Even 6 to 8 inches can be enough. These vegetable beds are enough to improve water drainage. This garden uses Mel Bartholomew’s Square Foot Gardening technique to make layout easier and amp up the harvest.
What are the best design ideas for a raised garden? 15 Raised Bed Garden Design Ideas. 1 Built-In Raised Beds. Miles Garden Design. When making a raised bed instead of going in-ground, you can place it where the sun or shade is the best … 2 Sheet Metal Raised Beds. 3 Square Foot Raised Beds. 4 An Herb Spiral. 5 Hoop House Raised Bed. More items
What is the best layout for a vegetable garden?
The most basic garden plan consists of a design with straight, long rows running north to south orientation. A north to south direction will ensure that the garden gets the best sun exposure and air circulation. A garden that runs east to west tends to get too shaded from the crops growing in the preceding row.
How deep do raised beds need to be for vegetables?
12 to 18 inches
What vegetables grow well in a raised garden?
– Spring onions.
– Any climbing fruit or veg.
How deep does a raised bed need to be for tomatoes?
What vegetables should not be planted next to each other?
– Mint and onions where asparagus is growing.
– Pole beans and mustard near beets.
– Anise and dill neighboring carrots.
– Cucumber, pumpkin, radish, sunflower, squash or tomatoes close to potato hills.
How far apart should plants be in a raised bed?
These are the basic, most frequently used spacing’s in the square foot garden: The 3-inch spacing accommodates beets, carrots, onions and radishes. The 4-inch spacing is for bush beans and spinach. A 6-inch spacing is needed for Swiss chard, leaf lettuce and parsley.
Do you need raised beds for vegetables?
How deep should raised beds be for vegetables?
Optimum Size for Raised Beds Aim for a minimum height of 6 inches (15cm), while up to a foot (30cm) is ideal for root crops.
What happens if you plant vegetables too close together?
Saves water – plants growing close together acts as a natural mulch and thus reduces evaporation so the plants need less water. Less weeds – similar to the above crowd growing lends less space for weeds to grow through the crop because there is less sunlight and more competition.21 Sept 2014
How far apart should I plant vegetables in a raised bed?
Allow 2- to 3-inch spaces for carrots, bunching or green onions and radishes. Beets, garlic, leeks, spinach, onions and turnips need 4 to 6 inches of space between them on all sides, while celery, leaf lettuce and Swiss chard require 7- to 9-inch areas.
What do I put on the bottom of a raised garden bed?
Using wood in this way is a variation on a technique called hugelkultur. Other garden waste products can make for a good base layer as well. Grass clippings, dry leaves or leaf mold, trimmings from other plants, and the like can fill in the bottom of your bed.
What can I plant in a 4×8 raised vegetable garden?
What vegetables should not be planted together?
How deep does a planter box need to be for vegetables?
12 to 18 inches
What vegetables should be planted together in a raised bed?
What vegetables grow best together in raised beds?
Onions and garlic planted with tomatoes help to repel many common pests, including slugs and snails. Basil planted in the same bed can help enrich the flavor of ripe tomatoes. Radishes and marigolds planted with cabbages help control the cabbage maggots that commonly attack cabbage plant roots.
What can you not plant near tomatoes?
What grows together in raised beds?
Vegetable Companion Plant Don’t Plant Together
——— ———————————————– ————————
Peas Beans, carrots, corn, cucumbers, radish, turnip Garlic, onions
Potatoes Beans, corn, peas Tomatoes
Squash Corn, melons, pumpkins None
Tomatoes Carrots, celery, cucumbers, onions, peppers Corn, potatoes, kohlrabi
Can you plant vegetables closer together in raised beds?
Are Raised garden beds necessary?
No, not always. If you are in a very wet climate or have very poor and compact soil, raised beds may be your best option. If you live in a very hot and dry climate and have decent soil structure, then in-ground garden beds may be right for you.