- ☀18V Cordless Brad Nailer：This heavy duty power tool is compatible with Enegitech ETB1830B or Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries such as BL1850, BL1850B, BL1860B, BL1840, BL1830 etc.(Battery is sold...
- ☀Portable and Convenience：Just need load the staples and nails , snap in battery, and ready to go. No starting compressor or uncoiling air hose required. Made project very quick and easy. No Hassle!...
- ☀Adjustable Depth of Driving：The strike force can be very easily adjusted to countersink the brad at various depths, or leave it flush to the surface, and is consistent once set. Just simple air...
- ☀Wide Application：Works with 18 Gauge light duty staple from 3/4'' to 3/4"-1 9/16"(19mm-40mm), and 18 gauge brad nail from 3/4"-2"(20mm-50mm). Firing Speed: Average 60nails/min; Max 100nails/ min. Max...
- ☀Contacts Safety Pole Setting：The 18v cordless brad nailer will only be triggered when the safety pole is fully pressed and cannot trigger if safety pole is not fully pressed. Humanized safety design...
- 2 in 1 cordless nail and staple gun - ideal for a range of materials and applications including carpeting and underlay, fabrics and blinds, ceiling tiles, thin ply wood, hardboard, cardboard, wardrobe...
- Features smooth action trigger switch, two firing modes, depth control adjustment, two stage safety trigger and bottom loading magazine
- Powered by an 18V Max. 2Ah (2,000mAh) Li-ion battery - 45 minute rapid charge. Includes charger
- Heavy duty plastic body with tool belt hook and ergonomic handle
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
- 【Spiral-Drive Technology And Cordless Design】With its spiral-drive technology, the cordless brad nailer stapler deliver more full-power shots than comparable corded tool without the hassle of using...
- 【Up To 1100 Shots Per Full Charge】Powered by NEU MASTER 18V MAX rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery which has passed 1000 charging cycle test, the electric nail gun/staple gun can deliver up to 1100 full...
- 【2-in-1 Versatile Battery Brad gun/Staple gun】It drives 1/4'' crown staple from 5/8'' to 1'', and 18 gauge brad nail from 5/8'' to 1-1/4'', which makes its ideal for fastening lightweight decoration...
- 【Flawless Finish And User Friendly】Non-Marring rubber nose provides a complete finish. Oversize trigger and an ergonomic handle to combat grip fatigue during strenuous or time-consuming tasks.
- 【LED Light And Belt Hook】With LED lights and the belt hook, you can illuminate work area and take your cordless staple gun/nail gun anywhere to get the job done.
- LED Worklight
- Depth Adjustment Wheel
- Unique Air Strike Design
- Nail Viewer Window
- 2 Mode - Single and Contact Firing
- 1 x Dewalt DCN692N Brushless Fix Nailer
- 2 x Dewalt DCB184 5Ah batteries
- 1 x Dewalt Charger DCB115
- 1 x Dewalt DS400 Case
- Powerful T-Mech 18V 2 in 1 Cordless Nail and Staple Gun for use with a range of materials
- Additional 18V long lasting battery, downtime will be shredded in half
- Smooth Contact fire function to nail 60 nails/min and two-part safety mechanism to prevent accidental use
- Quick Li-Ion charging, Air Impact and Depth Adjustment built-in features
- FREE next working day delivery to mainland UK when ordered before 2pm (excluding Scottish Highlands)
- 2 in 1: Not only nail gun but also staple gun. It is intended for tacking of cardboard, insulating material, fabric, foils, leather and similar materials on surfaces of wood or materials similar to wood.
- Structure: Single / Contact Firing Knob, 2 firing modes are good for precision placement and conveniently & quickly firing. Depth Adjustment Wheel helps protect work surface and allow proper setting of...
- Powerful: Powered by an 18V Max. 2Ah (2,000mAh) rechargeable Li-ion battery. Come with the charger. The smooth action trigger switch provides outstanding driver power, allowing the gun to fire at a rate of...
- Convenient: Cordless design and ergonomic handle. Easy access nail/staple magazine offers fast re-loading. LED indicator light lets you know when the gun is in dry fire protection mode, when the battery is...
- Practical: Designed with ease of use in mind, this dual-functionality Nail and Staple Gun comes equipped with a range of features to make your task simple.
- Uses 7.2 V Li-Ion battery as power source for ignition spark, gas mixing, air intake/exhaust and supply of cooling air
- Soft nose tip used to prevent marking the work piece; notched to help with alignment for accurate nailing
- Misfire inhibitor plate for smaller length nails
- Magazine window for easy confirmation on nail size in magazine
- Dual position hook convenient for hanging machine on rafters etc
- Extremely versatile capabilities due to its nail size range (20-64)
- Fires 160 (16G) Nails 20-64mm
- Features a quick release nose plate and an ultra fast reloading system
- Supplied in a blow mould carry case
- Operates between 70-120 PSI so only a small compressor needed
- AIR PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT: A switch on the back of the unit allows you to increase the depth of your nail driving
- LED LIGHTING at the head allows you to see the job while you’re working in dim conditions. It can be activated by a separate trigger, too, which keeps you safe from accidentally firing off nails when you...
- LOW NAIL INDICATOR: Help prevent against dry firing by knowing that you need to replace the clip before you damage your woods
- TOOL-FREE ADJUSTMENTS: Knobs can adjust your depth, and you can flip out the front end to clear nail jams
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is part of the One+ family, which means you can use this with Ryobi’s 18V batteries, including the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Last update on 2021-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Battery Nail Guns Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Battery Nail Guns? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Battery Nail Guns, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Battery Nail Guns on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Battery Nail Guns. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Battery Nail Guns?
- What will Battery Nail Guns do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Battery Nail Guns?
- What’s the difference between good Battery Nail Guns and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Battery Nail Guns?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Battery Nail Guns. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Battery Nail Guns available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Battery Nail Guns is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Battery Nail Guns buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Battery Nail Guns.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Battery Nail Guns has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Battery Nail Guns?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Battery Nail Guns?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Battery Nail Guns?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Battery Nail Guns in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Battery Nail Guns are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Battery Nail Guns might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.