- ⭐POWERFUL BASS YOU CAN COUNT ON - The EXL-X10.2D delivers impressive 1700W Max Power with 850W RMS at Dual 2+2 Ohm, once you hear it you'll finally realize what big, rich bass sounds like.
- ⭐DUAL VOICE COIL (DVC) - Provides multiple options and flexibility to wire Parallel, Series, or Independent. While typical subwoofers have a single voice coil, the EXL
- ⭐UNMATCHED ENGINEERING - The EXL series of subwoofers come with a red aluminum frame, DVC, a paper/glass fiber cone, black aluminum 4 Layer voice coil cover, and a treated foam edge to ensure top...
- ⭐HIGH-QUALITY MAGNET - Settle for nothing but the best with 180 oz high strench double Ferrite magnets that produces a wider range of tones and can handle tremendous power at high volumes.
- ⭐LOW FREQUENCIES AT THEIR BEST - The EXL-X10.2D pounds out all of the power you need and handles low frequencies Response such as 35Hz-1.2Hz like a true 10" subwoofer. This will make you a bass head!
- Size : 10", Power RMS : 750W, Power Max : 1500W, Sensitivity dB : 87dB, Sensitivity dB : 87dB
- Frequency Response : 34-3.5KHz, Mounting Depth : 5.8", Magnet Oz : 156 oz, Impedance : Dual 4OHMS, Optimum Sealed Enclosure Ft3/L : 0.85Ft/27.3L
- Optimum Ported Enclosure Ft3/L : 1.25Ft/35.1L, Diameter 10.86", Baffle Cutout : 9.25", Voice Coil Diameter : 2.5"
- Thiele & Small Parameter, Fs : 39.8Hz, Re : 3.2Ω+3.2Ω, Qes : 1 .09
- Qms : 5.97, Qts : 0.521, Vas : 9.186 Ltr, Xmax : 27.5mm
- 400 Watts RMS and 800 Watts Max Power. 88dB Sensitivity.
- Frequency Response: 45-6KHz. Mounting Depth: 5.39". Magnet Size: 66 Oz.
- 2" Voice Coil and 4 + 4 Ohms Impedance. Optimum Sealed Enclosure: 0.93FT/26.4L. Optimum Ported Enclosure: 1.26FT/35.8L
- Overall Diameter: 10.24". Baffle Cutout Diameter: 9.21".
- Thiele & Small Parameters: FS: 45 Hz. RE: 3.2 Ohms + 3.2 Ohms. Qes: 1.289. MS: 6.076. Qes: 1.064. Vas: 33.654L
- CONE: Made from Polypropylene, the AC10D 10-inch car subwoofer provides a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long-lasting subwoofers
- SURROUND: Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion. (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position)
- VOICE COIL: Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. making our voice coils with this material, gives our speakers the advantage of longer...
- STAMPED BASKET: The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- BRITSH DESIGN - All In Phase audio products are designed in the UK utilising over 30 years of audio experience to create a sound that is right for you.
- ENCLOUSURE TYPE SUBWOOFER - This sub is designed to be installed in an enclosure sealed or bass reflex enclosure will suffice. Open air installs can reduce power output.
- BASS REPRODUCTION - This In Phase sub offers superb bass reproduction using high quality materials. When using the right enclosure and amp, you could be hitting sub 40Hz!
- CONSTRUCTION - The In Phase XT Series subwoofers use a Kevlar Cone technology which is far more dense than traditional paper/polyprop cones allowing the sub to endure more power. The 90oz magnet keeps the...
- POWER OUTPUT - This sub is build for a perfect balance of SPL and SQ. So it offers a humble 300W RMS power output and 1000W Peak Power output.
- 1/2-DIN chassis graphic equalizer with built-in low-pass filter6-channel/ 8-Volt RCA outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)7-ban graphic equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz, 6Khz, 16Khz)
- 3.5mm Front aux input2-channel RCA aux input with variable gain adjustments and high level speaker inputs
- Blue illuminationindependent master volume and subwoofer level Control with fader control select able 12Db low-pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground loop isolation circuit Dimensions: 7"(w)x4-1/4"(l)x1"(h)
- Yellow CD P.P. Cone With Specially Treated Rubber Surround
- 1.0'' High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Mounting Depth: 2.20"
- 200 Watts Peak Power
- 4 Ohm
- Current Rating: 100A.
- Two 100A AGU Type Fuses Included.
- Damp proof and Water-resistant ideal for automotive use.
- An in-line automotive fuse holder with a water and impact resistant crystal clear polycarbonate housing, wire terminals that accept up to 8 gauge wires.
- Ideal for custom protection circuits or to replace an existing defective one.
- Great bang-for-the-buck driver can be used as a woofer, midbass, or even as a small subwoofer!
- Smooth frequency response up to 2 kHz and great bass response
- Rubber surround, aluminum voice coil, and extended bump plate
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 20 cm (8”) cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
Last update on 2021-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
- What will Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
- What’s the difference between good Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Audiopipe Car Audio Subwoofers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.