- Bipod length can be adjusted; Adjustable length from 13.5~21.5cm
- Shock resistant , Folding design for easy carrying
- Compatible with 20cm rail gun
- Mounts directly to any style 1913 Picatinny rail via the included ADM 170 - S Lever
- Height Range approximately 4.75-9.0 "
- Made in China
- Mounted directly on any 1913 Picatinny rail with ADM-170-S lever (quick release). It is made of 6061-T6 aluminum, except for the inner leg, made of 7075-T6 aluminum, anodized Mil-Spec III hard coat with...
- only available in black UHMW components for smooth tracking Preloading on Pan and Cant can be tightened with a knurled knob The top base can be rotated Picatinny rail mounting interface for mounting via...
- The sturdy leg position allows the shooter to load the bipod at 45 and 90 degrees. Non-directional leg length adjustment with either hand: the outer leg slides on the inner leg and is located at any of the...
- feature: Height range: 6.5 inches, approximately 9.5 inches Pre-filled pot: 15 degrees +/- Pre-installed Cant: 15 degrees +/- 5 leg positions: 0 degrees, 45 degrees, 90 degrees, 135 degrees and 180 degrees...
- Lightweight aircraft grade aluminum construction with rubber feet.
- Throw lever style tiltable pivoting mount base fit for any standard 20mm Weaver or Picatinny rail.
- Adjustable height with spring tension, 5 different heights, and the height range is from 6.5 to 9 inches.
- Quick release mount make the bipods easy to install.
- Bipod legs can be folded forwards and backwards.
- High Tech Durable Aluminum Construction
- Adjustable height & foldable arms with spring tension, leg height: 6 to 9 inches
- Throw lever style quick release mount bracket attaches to any standard 20mm Picatinny rail
- Material: Rugged, lightweight aluminum construction, spring-loaded locking latch, 30 degree movement and tilt. Ideal for use in Saki Uneven terrain.
- Height adjustable: 5 settings with different lengths from 6.5 inches (165mm) to 9 inches (225mm) for easy carrying
- Fits any standard 20mm Picatinny slide rail and can be connected directly to the rail
- Unique design: shockproof. Improve the strength and stability of rifle users. Compact design for easy carrying.
- Provides about 30 degrees of horizontal rotation and 30 degrees of inclination, making the crosshair easy to aim at the target. Leg position can be 90 degrees forward or backward, unfolded at 45 degrees,...
- Improve Shooting Accuracy -- This bipod can help you significantly improve shooting accuracy. Thanks to CNC processing, it is more solid and durable than traditional processing technology.
- Fits ALL Rail -- The width of mount base is adjustable, making it suitable for ALL picatinny and weaver rail.
- 5 Heights -- Adjustable height with spring tension, 5 different heights, and the height range is from 6 to 9 inches.
- Easy to Install -- The throw lever style quick release mount base make the bipods easy to install.
- Foldable in Both Directions -- Bipod legs can be folded forwards and backwards.
- 【Material】Aluminum alloy. Your First Choice For Quality Military Products; Tough and lightweight aluminium alloy with anodized matte long lasting, non shine finish!
- 【360° Adjustable】Quickly attach or detach from the rifle using swivel stud, Notched leg design for quick and easy adjustment, Provides the strength and stability needed by outdoor athletes
- 【Extendable Legs】 Length of both legs can be adjusted for best position, include independently moving legs and can be deployed in a 45-degree position either forward or backward, in a traditional...
- 【Easy to Use】Fits 20mm Rail/ 1913 Picatinny Rail, Install directly onto the 20mm wide guide rail
- 【Pivoting and Position-lock】This function enable you to rotate the gun from side to side and compensate for ground that is un-level ; Unique Safely locking five positions through a 180-degree arc...
- Material: Aluminum structure, with rubber bracket, net weight 320 grams, black hard anodized treatment.
- Retractable legs: 2 different length settings, from 8"-10". The folding arm can be folded up for easy carrying and storage.
- Stable support: Upgraded rubber pad on the top, firmly fixed on the barrel,
- Application: Clip-on design, can quickly install the barrel, spring-loaded deployment, and quick adjustment of the telescopic legs. Suitable for sniper rifles, air rifles and automatic rifles, etc.
- This bipod has been carefully processed to greatly improve its stability. Please note: This bipod can only be used with barrels with a diameter of 11-19 mm.
- Pivoting and Tiltable --- This function enable you to rotate the gun from side to side and compensate for ground that is un-level up to 20 degrees.
- Legs length is 6 - 9 inches / 15 - 23 cm.
- Solid and Durable --- Manufactured from steel. Through a special heat treatment process makes the bipod more solid and durable.
- Extendable Legs --- Length of both legs can be adjusted for best position.
- Position-lock --- Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
Last update on 2022-03-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Atlas Bipods Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Atlas Bipods? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Atlas Bipods, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Atlas Bipods on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Atlas Bipods. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Atlas Bipods?
- What will Atlas Bipods do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Atlas Bipods?
- What’s the difference between good Atlas Bipods and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Atlas Bipods?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Atlas Bipods. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Atlas Bipods available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Atlas Bipods is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Atlas Bipods buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Atlas Bipods.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Atlas Bipods has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Atlas Bipods?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Atlas Bipods?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Atlas Bipods?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Atlas Bipods in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Atlas Bipods are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Atlas Bipods might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.