- New-Gen Wi-Fi Standard – 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard supporting MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology for better efficiency and throughput.
- Connect in your way – You can share the internet from 3G/4G dongle to the router by plug the dongle in a USB port.
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi Speed – RT-AX53U supports 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the...
- Increase Capacity and Efficiency – Supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels, communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
- 4 Gigabit ports – One Gigabit WAN port and three Gigabit LAN ports, 10X faster than 100–Base T Ethernet.
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi Standard - 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard for better efficiency and throughput
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi Speed - 6000Mbps Wi-Fi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease
- Wider Usage and More Convenience - 4 antennas + 8 LAN ports to support more clients at the same time
- Commercial-grade Security - AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices
- Better Partner with Mesh System - Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi system for seamless whole-home coverage
- 802.11ac and concurrent dual-band connectivity delivers up to 1267 Mbps data rate for smooth streaming 4K videos from Youtube and Netflix
- 4 5dBi antennas and AiRadar beamforming technology strengthens wireless coverage
- Multi-purpose USB 3.0 ports for 3G/4G, printer, file sharing and media streaming
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, reliable internet performance, especially UHD gaming and streaming Set up time restriction & website filtering via parental control function to protect your children away...
- ASUSWRT dashboard UI enables 30-sec easy setup with robust network monitoring and control
- Ethernet WAN allows to use as an DSL modem router or stand-alone wireless router.
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Fast Ethernet ports for the reliable internet performance
- VDSL/ADSL WAN multi service for IPTV support.
- PPTP VPN server and PPTP/L2TP VPN client support.
- New-generation WiFi 6 – Enjoy ultrafast speeds up to 5400 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 160MHz channels.
- DSL, Ethernet and Mobile Internet – DSL-AX82U has multiple ways to connect to the internet with a DSL port, Ethernet port, or even an USB port for mobile broadband connection.
- Choose your lighting vibe – Feature ASUS Aura RGB lighting effects that you can choose from a variety of lighting effects and customise lighting to align with specific modes.
- ASUS AiMesh support – Create a flexible, seamless whole-home mesh network with AiMesh-compatible routers.
- Commercial-grade home network security – Lifetime free ASUS AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, with WPA3 and advanced Parental Controls to protect your home.
- 3G/4G data sharing
- Printer server. OS Support - Windows 8 , 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 , 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista , 32bit/64bit, Windows XP , 32bit/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux
- Download Master
- Dual-band AC2900 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology
- 64bit Dual-Core processor optimizes network traffic and connectivity speeds
- Designed for lag-free online gaming and flawless 4K UHD streaming
- Wi-Fi technology: Beamforming: standard-based and universal, 1024-QAM high data rate, 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth; OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8,...
- Operating frequency: 2.4G Hz / 5 GHz
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.
- Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi – 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 3×3 MIMO Technology – Transmitting and receiving data on three streams to pair flawlessly with your 3×3 clients.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- MU-MIMO – To help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.
Last update on 2021-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Asus Wireless Internet Routers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Asus Wireless Internet Routers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Asus Wireless Internet Routers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Asus Wireless Internet Routers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Asus Wireless Internet Routers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
- What will Asus Wireless Internet Routers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
- What’s the difference between good Asus Wireless Internet Routers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Asus Wireless Internet Routers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Asus Wireless Internet Routers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Asus Wireless Internet Routers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Asus Wireless Internet Routers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Asus Wireless Internet Routers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Asus Wireless Internet Routers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Asus Wireless Internet Routers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Asus Wireless Internet Routers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Asus Wireless Internet Routers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Asus Wireless Internet Routers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.