- Double Duty - Twin USB-A ports pump out a combined 24W—enough to provide a full-speed charge to 2 phones at once. (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
- Ultra-Compact - The car charger’s super-small design conserves space, allowing seamless access to the rest of your dashboard.
- Heavy Metal - Finished with a scratch-resistant alloy surface to match even the most pristine vehicle interiors.
- Premium Components - Gold-plated circuitry reduces heat while charging to maximize charging speed and efficiency.
- What You Get - PowerDrive 2 Alloy car charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Bluetooth 5.0: The latest Bluetooth technology delivers an ultra-stable connection.
- Wireless Music Streaming: Stream music to non-Bluetooth headphones and speakers.
- Superior Battery Life: Enjoy up to 12 hours of playtime.
- Hands-Free Calls: Plug into your car and answer calls while you drive.
- Dual-Pairing: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once to listen to music, make phone calls, and more.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Compact Design: One of the industry's smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 not supported. For Quick...
- Travel Ready: Compact size and worldwide AC 100-240V compatibility make it ideal for international travel
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices
- What You Get: Anker 24W Dual-Port USB Wall Charger, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's Cutting-Edge USB Charging Brand.
- Fast Charge: 2.4 amps of power charges your iPhone, iPad or iPod as fast as possible.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. 12 / 24 volt input voltage.
- Incredibly Compact: One of the smallest car chargers on the market.
- What You Get: Anker PowerDrive Lightning (12W car charger with built-in 3ft Lightning Cable), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast charging: Quick Charge 3.0 charges compatible devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes. PowerIQ and VoltageBoost promise high speed charging for devices without Quick Charge.
- DOUBLE ENERGY - Two ports provide up to 39W. More than enough to charge your devices at maximum speed.
- Premium design: ideal size, two USB ports, pleasant LED light and carbon fibre are powerful and stylish at the same time.
- What you get: a PowerDrive Speed 2 with Quick Charge 3.0, an instruction manual, 18 months warranty and always friendly customer service.
- One Charger, Any Device: Charge USB-C and standard USB phones and tablets, all from one travel-ready car charger.
- Faster Than Fast: Power Delivery technology provides a blazing-fast charge to USB-C devices, while our flagship PowerIQ 2.0 technology pumps out full-speed charging for original USB.
- Ultra-Compact: Smaller than a credit card, for unimpeded port access and the perfect fit in any vehicle.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and full UL certification mean complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: PowerDrive Speed+ 2 Car Charger, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Universal High Speed - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C tablets and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
- Wide Compatibility - Works flawlessly with USB-C phones, tablets, and more.
- Superior Safety - Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- Ultra-Compact - Built small to give you unimpeded access to the rest of the dashboard.
- What You Get - PowerDrive III Duo car charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High Speed: Two 18W USB ports feature Quick Charge 3.0 technology to provide high-speed charging throughout your journey. Charge a Samsung Galaxy S20 in less than 1.5 hours, an iPhone 11 in just over 2...
- Premium Exterior: Finished with a sleek, scratch-resistant alloy surface to seamlessly blend into the interior of high-end vehicles.
- Universal Compatibility: Works with the vast majority of handheld devices including phones, tablets, earbuds, and more.
- What You Get: PowerDrive III 2-Port 36W Alloy, welcome guide, 18-month worry-free warranty, and friendly customer service.
- The Anker advantage: become one of the more than 20 million customers that use our leading technology for charging.
- Charge at higher speeds: Anchor PowerIQ technology and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge from up to 2.8 A or 2.4 A per port.
- Certified safety: Anchor Multi protection security system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Input voltage: 12 / 24 V.
- Compact design: as one of the smallest USB car chargers on the market, this charger is equipped with two USB ports and a pleasant LED light.
- What you get: Anker PowerDrive 2 Lite (12 W 2-Port USB car charger) and user manual.
Last update on 2021-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Anker Car Subs Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Anker Car Subs? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Anker Car Subs, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Anker Car Subs on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Anker Car Subs. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Anker Car Subs?
- What will Anker Car Subs do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Anker Car Subs?
- What’s the difference between good Anker Car Subs and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Anker Car Subs?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Anker Car Subs. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Anker Car Subs available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Anker Car Subs is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Anker Car Subs buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Anker Car Subs.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Anker Car Subs has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Anker Car Subs?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Anker Car Subs?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Anker Car Subs?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Anker Car Subs in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Anker Car Subs are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Anker Car Subs might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.