- 8 cores, 16 threads, 4.4 GHZ boost clock, 65W TDP
- Compatible with 500 & 400 chipset Series AM4 motherboards
- Wraith Prism Cooler included
- World’s most advanced desktop processor, Ultramodern, Ultrafast, Enabling state-of-the-art gaming desktops
- New rules, no rivals – PCs powered by 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors elevate your game. The world’s most advanced desktop processor powers ground-breaking gameplay.
- Built for gamers, creators, and PC enthusiasts
- Featuring True Machine Intelligence to optimize responsiveness every millisecond
- eSports & AAA Title Gamers. Amd ryzen 2000 series desktop processors are compatible with amd 300 series chipset motherboards. however a bios (firmware) update is required for compatibility
- Content Creators, Artists, and Streamers
- Prosumers, Enthusiasts, and Mainstream Users
- The fastest in the game
- Get the high-speed gaming performance of the world’s best desktop processor
- Testing by AMD performance labs as of 9/2/2020 based on the average FPS of 40 PC games at 1920x1080 with the High image quality preset using an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processor vs. Core i9-10900K. Results may...
- Mainstream customers who want next-gen high performance computing and true console-class gaming
- Rapid responsiveness and multitasking performance has you covered from editing vacation pictures to playing the latest games.
- Intelligent AMD Ryzen desktop processors adapt to your needs so it can stay one step ahead.
- Get the most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with AMD Ryzen 5 2400G. Best-in-class eSports gaming AMD Ryzen 3 2200G.
- Compatible with all AM4 motherboards (With Firmware (BIOS) update)
- Product 1: 12 cores, 24 threads, 4.6 GHZ boost clock, 105W TDP
- Product 1: Compatible with 500 & 400 chipset Series AM4 motherboards
- Product 1: Wraith Prism Cooler included, Maximum Temperature: 95°C
- Product 1: World’s most advanced desktop processor, Ultramodern, Ultrafast, Enabling state-of-the-art gaming desktops
- Product 2: Wireless trackball mouse for desktop or laptop computers
- Frequency:2.6GHz,Bus speed:One 1000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (2 GT/s).
- Clock multiplier:13,Data width :64 bit.
- L2 cache: 2 x 512 KB,Thermal Design Power:45 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, fully tested in perfect working condition.
- Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
- 3.4GHz Clock Speed with Boost. Maximum Temperature : 95 degree Celsius
- 4 Cores / 4 Threads
- 10MB Cache ; AMD VR Ready Processors, AVX2, FMA3, XFR Extended Frequency Range
- Compatible with Socket AM4
- Wraith Stealth cooler
- 2 cores, 4 threads, 3.5 GHZ base clock, 35W TDP
- Advanced AMD Radeon Graphics included for 720p casual gaming out-of-the-box
- Cutting-edge ‘Zen’ processor architecture, System memory specification: 2667MHz
- Unlocked for overclocking, enabling more performance
- Established, powerful Socket AM4 platform provides users an easy upgrade path
- 8 Core/16 Threads
- 3.8 GHz. OS Support-Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition. Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
- 4 MB L2 Cache
- 16 MB L3 Cache. Total L1 cache 768KB
- 95 Watt
- Socket SP3, Socket Count 1P/2P
- Max Turbo Core Frequency 2.9GHz
- All Core Boost Frequency 2.9GHz
- 8 Channels DDR4 DRAM, 128 Lanes PCIe3.0 32MB L3 Cache
- TDP 120W.Cooling device not included - Processor Only
Last update on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Amd Processors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Amd Processors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Amd Processors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Amd Processors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Amd Processors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Amd Processors?
- What will Amd Processors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Amd Processors?
- What’s the difference between good Amd Processors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Amd Processors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Amd Processors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Amd Processors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Amd Processors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Amd Processors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Amd Processors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Amd Processors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Amd Processors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Amd Processors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Amd Processors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Amd Processors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Amd Processors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Amd Processors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.