- 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio. Portable, ultra-compact and easy-to-use multitrack recorder. Simple, intuitive user interface.
- High-quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit). Recording media: SD/SDHC card (2GB SD card included).
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone. Two Mic/Line inputs. Dedicated Level and Pan controls.
- Track bounce feature. Dedicated stereo master track. Locate features. Repeat playback. Editing functions. Undo/Redo feature. Chromatic Tuner/Metronome.
- USB 2.0 port for file transfer to/from computer (exports/imports WAV tracks). Power supply by AA batteries or optional AC adapter. Stand adapter (¼ inch) on bottom side.
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER AND MIC - This personal cassette player also acts as a recorder so you can record yourself singing if you wish to, record and listen back to your performance
- EARPHONES INCLUDED - Earphones are included with this personal cassette player so as soon as you open it up you can kick back, relax and start listening to your tapes/AM/FM radio straight away
- AM/FM RADIO - This cassette player also features AM/FM radio stations that you can tune into - Perfect for listening to in the morning or on your daily commute
- RETRO BUTTONS - Retro classic buttons add a nostalgic vibe guaranteed to take you back to the 90's - Simple and easy to use, perfect for kids
- STYLISH AND SLEEK DESIGN - The compact and sleek design with it's black and silver shading is guaranteed to bring back memories listening to all your old cassette tapes while also easy to store and carry
- Size H25.8, W14.5, D4.5cm. Mains operated or batteries required 4 x C (not included)
- Plug and play: Just plug your recorder into your PC and play in Windows and macOS.
- Enjoy one-touch recording: Press and hold the record button for a moment to switch the recorder on and start recording instantly.
- With the 4 GB of built-in memory, your recorder is able to capture multiple days of continuous recording.
- Thanks to time-stamped recording, the date and time of your recordings are added to the sound file, allowing you to easily find and navigate through your fIle library.
- Note: This product supports only mono recording.
- Color: Black
- Square cross-section: about 1mm
- Fold long: 40-130MM
- Belt Shape: Square
- Generic Tape Drives belt.
- USB Audio Interface Recorder - Make you safe to convert analog audio to digital formats and easy to save or stream
- Cassette to MP3 CD Converter - Feel satisfied to transfer precious old cassette tapes to MP3 CD via PC
- 3.5mm + R/L Stereo Audio Music Digitize Converter - Easily Capture audio from FM Radio Cassette Boombox/Minidisc/Vinyl Turntable/Pre amp Turntable USB /Mobile Music Media to PC for streaming
- Professional Audio Editior Software - "Audacity" Software is Provided in the CD Only for Windows User
- Analog to Digital Music Digitizer - Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (Audacity Software), Mac OS10.15 (QuickTime Software)
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Compact, high-quality audio recorder designed to be used in combination with a DSLR camera. Uses an SD/SDHC card as recording medium.
- XLR mic/line inputs can provide phantom power (+24V/+48V); TRS mic/line inputs support +24 dBu input when used as line inputs; Stereo mini jack input supports mics that require plug-in power.
- Recording at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, linear PCM (WAV format). In addition to ordinary stereo recording, simultaneous recording of up to four channels is possible.
- Camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio from a DSLR camera; Selectable mid-side decoding for use with MS microphone setups.
- Operates on four AA batteries, an optional AC adaptor (Tascam PS-P520E), optional external battery pack (Tascam BP-6AA) or USB bus power.
- 1.Bluetooth function: you can transmit the music to other bluetooth receivers. Please Note:Press the “PLAY” button. The device will auto search and pair the Bluetooth receiver（does NOT support...
- 2.Cassette player: play your collected tapes, this retro-style music player allows you to return to the old days and relive your good memories past.
- 3.Power: powered by 2 AA batteries (not included) or used by DC power(Not included)
- 4.More function: it has also auto reverse function to turn the tape over quickly with "DIR" button, once or infinite reverse with "playmode"button in left or right.
- 5.Box contents: 1 x Cassette Player, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Earphone, 1 x User Manual
- Built-in cardioid stereo condenser microphone (up to 125 dB SPL), foldable in/out for AB/XY configuration, MS decoder included
- Stereo XLR/TRS mic/line input with phantom power (supports +4 dB line level input)
- Rec. media: SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB)
- USB audio interface mode for Mac and Windows computers (two inputs, two outputs)
- Overwrite function for punch-in recording with one level of Undo
Last update on 2021-07-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best 4 Track Cassette Recorders Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great 4 Track Cassette Recorders? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to 4 Track Cassette Recorders, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest 4 Track Cassette Recorders on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to 4 Track Cassette Recorders. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
- What will 4 Track Cassette Recorders do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
- What’s the difference between good 4 Track Cassette Recorders and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning 4 Track Cassette Recorders. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for 4 Track Cassette Recorders available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing 4 Track Cassette Recorders is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our 4 Track Cassette Recorders buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available 4 Track Cassette Recorders.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of 4 Track Cassette Recorders has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about 4 Track Cassette Recorders?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the 4 Track Cassette Recorders in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the 4 Track Cassette Recorders are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new 4 Track Cassette Recorders might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.